Anyone have any experience using ReSimpli for direct mail?

Anyone have any experience using ReSimpli for direct mail?

Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 78 votes

Anyone have any experience working with ReSimpli? Their prices are very cheap ($.40/ postcard & $.50/yellow letter when sending over 1000) but I have not seen any reviews on them. 

Thanks!

3Reply
96 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Griffith, IN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 913 votes
9y

Yes- I know owner personally. It's @Sharad M. who did a podcast here back in december 2016. He has a huge turnkey business in my area and I wholesale him a ton of properties. He approached me a few months back when he was first starting DM for some ideas on ways to improve over the current providers. I've used him since this summer in it's beta version and I've had no issues. The mail goes out when it's suppose to go out and pieces are as quality or better than the bigger DM companies. 

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 209 posts · 126 votes
    9y

    I would also be interested in this as we are kicking up our direct mail efforts and looking to find a good company.

  • Property Manager · Griffith, IN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 913 votes
    9y

    Yes- I know owner personally. It's @Sharad M. who did a podcast here back in december 2016. He has a huge turnkey business in my area and I wholesale him a ton of properties. He approached me a few months back when he was first starting DM for some ideas on ways to improve over the current providers. I've used him since this summer in it's beta version and I've had no issues. The mail goes out when it's suppose to go out and pieces are as quality or better than the bigger DM companies. 

  • Sharad M.Pro Member
    Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Adrien C.

    Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated.

    @Ryan Whitcher and @Jarrod Kohl

    I am the Founder of the company and if you have any questions about the service. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 134 posts · 78 votes
    9y

    Awesome, @Adrien C., thank you for the reply. Looks like I'll be using reSimpli! 

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 968 posts · 747 votes
    9y

    Hey @Sharad M.  Do you allow customers to use their own letters and postcards, or do they have to choose from available templates?

  • Sharad M.Pro Member
    Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi @Ryan Whitcher

    Excellent. Looking forward to working with you.

    Hi @Braden Smith

    Yes, absolutely! If you don't like any of our templates, we can create a custom one for you for absolutely FREE.

    For now customers have to email us their template but we are updating our website where from next week you will be able to upload your custom template right on our website.

    And you can also schedule up to 6 mailers but you only pay one mailer at a time. 

    Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

    Sharad

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 968 posts · 747 votes
    9y

    @Sharad M. I would like to talk to you about pricing a direct mail campaign I am working on. What is the best way to contact you?

  • Sharad M.Pro Member
    Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Braden Smith

    You can reach me via phone number in my signature. Looking forward to speaking with you.

    Sharad

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 453 posts · 254 votes
    9y

    @Nicole Griffith 

    look at this service 

  • Beverly, MA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Today was the first time I ever placed an order of Yellow Letters - I used reSimpli. So far I've had great a customer experience with them. I compared their prices to two other DM service providers and reSimpi was the cheapest. I had tons of questions and some concerns for @Sharad M. and @Ray Lai prior to deciding to placing my order with them. I was very happy to learn that I was able to use a custom letter and order colored, invitation/A6 size envelops - which was important to me. They replied quickly to all my emails and gave clear straight answers to my questions, they were extremely helpful and informative, plus they gave me useful insight to other services they provide, such as a free CRM they are developing. After I placed the order Sharad called me to review it together. With this kind of great costumer service, I highly recommend using reSimpli! 

     I also got a $5 discount for liking them on Facebook. I'm trying to find where I can give them a 5 star review other than here.

  • Sharad M.Pro Member
    Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Nicole Griffin:

    Today was the first time I ever placed an order of Yellow Letters - I used reSimpli. So far I've had great a customer experience with them. I compared their prices to two other DM service providers and reSimpi was the cheapest. I had tons of questions and some concerns for @Sharad M. and @Ray Lai prior to deciding to placing my order with them. I was very happy to learn that I was able to use a custom letter and order colored, invitation/A6 size envelops - which was important to me. They replied quickly to all my emails and gave clear straight answers to my questions, they were extremely helpful and informative, plus they gave me useful insight to other services they provide, such as a free CRM they are developing. After I placed the order Sharad called me to review it together. With this kind of great costumer service, I highly recommend using reSimpli! 

     I also got a $5 discount for liking them on Facebook. I'm trying to find where I can give them a 5 star review other than here.

    Nicole, thank you so much for the kind words. It is much appreciated.

    Yes, we have tons of awesome tools in the pipeline including free CRM and we hope the investors will love what we are developing.

    You can always give us a 5 star review on our Facebook page :)

  • Investor / Vendor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 949 votes
    8y

    Thank you so much Nicole! Look forward to continue working with you on many campaigns to get you lots of deals.

  • Rental Property Investor · Frisco, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Last time I tried it you could not import/Export your own Contacts you had to open a ticket and wait for support to do it, which was why I let it go!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.