Bandit Sign Ordinances in San Diego

Bandit Sign Ordinances in San Diego

Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 6 votes

Anyone know what the ordinances and penalties are for bandit signs in San Diego county? 

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 664 posts · 231 votes
    8y

    Specifically, I don't know for the City of San Diego but I used to work for the City of Carlsbad and they had an ordinance that prohibited the posting of them altogether. I think the fine was about $100 for the first offense and the citation was only issued to person posting the sign at the time they did it. I think most cities around the county operate the same way.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the info Bruce

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.