Searching markets for long distance investing

Searching markets for long distance investing

Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 10 votes
Hey BP I’m an investor in Philadelphia, PA. I am interested in buying multifamily properties outside of Philly. What are some key things that I need to look for while searching for another market to invest in? Are population growth and unemployment rate the main two or there is more information I need to do homework on before investing in another market?
0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2018 · 71 posts · 24 votes
    8y
    @Abdul King apartments around military bases or colleges I’d think would be good ones?
  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    @Seth Parmelee I like the idea around college campuses, thanks
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.