Should I Sign-Up For Adwords Nerds?

Should I Sign-Up For Adwords Nerds?

Real Estate Investor · Sunny Isles Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 788 posts · 333 votes

Hello BiggerPockets Community,

I am considering signing up with Adwords Nerds (https://adwordsnerds.com/) for assistant in managing paid online marketing (pay per click, Facebook, Google/Bing/Yahoo).

I have already run Adwords/Bings PPC for several years and effectively run it (generally, my cost per lead ranges from $80 to $170 per mo) and my ROI is 4.5 to 5 to 1. I have an extensive negative keyword database, good handle on modifiers. My budget on online marketing is $3.5k per month - but that is flexible.

I've been feeling like, we've done okay, signing up with Adwords Nerds or comparable service would help take my accounts to the next level (i.e. the $2,000 per mo cost is essentially one deal per year - so if I can learn enough for an extra deal every other month it is a wise decision). 

My keywords are very plain - pretty much "+sell +house" with varied bid structures depending on addition terms. I haven't really explored others.

For those who have used the service: does a person with a reasonably good handle on the service stand to gain a lot by working with professionals who are doing this every day? Or on the other hand, is this service more suited for people who have no idea what they are doing. 

Other suggestions, comments, thoughts as to Adwords Nerds team?

Thank you so much.

0Reply
237 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 7 votes
7y

Do NOT sign up. I spent ~$12,000 over 90 days and got 0 deals...I followed up diligently with all the leads that came in. The leads were not quality leads at all and some of them were even looking to rent?!? The Adword Nerds market themselves as people who know the REI market but it's a farce. Don't believe them. I asked for a partial refund and I got stories.

They promise that Dan Barret (the supposed guru behind it all) will help you but they just assign your account to a bunch of folks that don't know the first thing about real estate investment.

Don't waste your money and your time. Don't fall for their smooth sales process like I did. They guaranteed that I would make a deal in 90 days as long as I do my part and follow up. But how can I follow up on rubbish leads??? And when I did follow up, it came out to nothing.

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Thru Adwords Nerds full service (since I hired them to manage my advertising at 100%), I spent $14,758 over the course of 3 months and made $2,200 income. I did not keep track of the total number of leads they generated, but only 11 had correct contact info. And from the 11, I was only able to convert one. Hope this helps with your decision

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.