I’m having trouble finding my leads then when I do find them they never pick up or call back , any tips??
Buy a list from list source and write letters and mail them. It works, it really works.
@Jerryll Noorden thanks for the follow up. Once I have the ball rolling I’ll reach out for some tips and advice. I definitely appreciate your participation and willingness to help, that’s an amazing characteristic that will keep you winning in life.
thank you my friend. But don't spread the word I am a good guy. You are messing up my street cred. I am an evil scientist working hard to take over this planet with my robot minions!
Thanks for the response @Jerryll Noorden I'm super motivated and willing to do what it takes. I have already cancelled my appointment and definitely going to get the investor carrot site as you mentioned. I have no problems learning the process and I know nothing worth having is easy I'll learn and improve with time. I'm sure with your guide and lots of time on learning I can have a quality page. Thanks again
If you Call me MSOOTKAUG from now on, I will help you!
See it this way. The only way to outrank everyone, is of you are more credible and apply better SEO than them. THis is truth, no way around it. Things may get frustrating especially when these bozos use black hat SEO. It is hard to go one on one with someone using black hat SEO but I have prevailed thus far.
SEO is really simply understanding what Google wants, and then finding out WHY Google wants this, and then develop your own ways to satisfy these Google requirements.
So once you understand that all Google wants is to provide surfers with amazing content that brings value to them... things become quite easy. Just please your costumers and google will reward you.
How do you know when you are pleasing your surfers?
When you see these kind of numbers coming from your website. When people love your site so will Google.
PLEASE everyone, it seems I am being copied nation wide. I have become quite the celebrity... PLEASE STOP COPYING ME!!
Because I will take you down!
I promise you, if you just ask for help I will HAPPILY do what it takes to get you to rank high. Just ask!
MSOOTKAUG, I want that guide really BAD!
And you shall receive my friend!
Thanks for the response @Jerryll Noorden I'm super motivated and willing to do what it takes. I have already cancelled my appointment and definitely going to get the investor carrot site as you mentioned. I have no problems learning the process and I know nothing worth having is easy I'll learn and improve with time. I'm sure with your guide and lots of time on learning I can have a quality page. Thanks again
If you Call me MSOOTKAUG from now on, I will help you!
See it this way. The only way to outrank everyone, is of you are more credible and apply better SEO than them. THis is truth, no way around it. Things may get frustrating especially when these bozos use black hat SEO. It is hard to go one on one with someone using black hat SEO but I have prevailed thus far.
SEO is really simply understanding what Google wants, and then finding out WHY Google wants this, and then develop your own ways to satisfy these Google requirements.
So once you understand that all Google wants is to provide surfers with amazing content that brings value to them... things become quite easy. Just please your costumers and google will reward you.
How do you know when you are pleasing your surfers?
When you see these kind of numbers coming from your website. When people love your site so will Google.
PLEASE everyone, it seems I am being copied nation wide. I have become quite the celebrity... PLEASE STOP COPYING ME!!
Because I will take you down!
I promise you, if you just ask for help I will HAPPILY do what it takes to get you to rank high. Just ask!
MSOOTKAUG, I want that guide really BAD!
And you shall receive my friend!
Awesome I'm excited to take action!
Thanks for the response @Jerryll Noorden I'm super motivated and willing to do what it takes. I have already cancelled my appointment and definitely going to get the investor carrot site as you mentioned. I have no problems learning the process and I know nothing worth having is easy I'll learn and improve with time. I'm sure with your guide and lots of time on learning I can have a quality page. Thanks again
If you Call me MSOOTKAUG from now on, I will help you!
See it this way. The only way to outrank everyone, is of you are more credible and apply better SEO than them. THis is truth, no way around it. Things may get frustrating especially when these bozos use black hat SEO. It is hard to go one on one with someone using black hat SEO but I have prevailed thus far.
SEO is really simply understanding what Google wants, and then finding out WHY Google wants this, and then develop your own ways to satisfy these Google requirements.
So once you understand that all Google wants is to provide surfers with amazing content that brings value to them... things become quite easy. Just please your costumers and google will reward you.
How do you know when you are pleasing your surfers?
When you see these kind of numbers coming from your website. When people love your site so will Google.
PLEASE everyone, it seems I am being copied nation wide. I have become quite the celebrity... PLEASE STOP COPYING ME!!
Because I will take you down!
I promise you, if you just ask for help I will HAPPILY do what it takes to get you to rank high. Just ask!
MSOOTKAUG, I want that guide really BAD!
And you shall receive my friend!
Awesome I'm excited to take action!
Seriously, please do.
If you have yet not taken action, something is preventing you to adapt the neccesary mindset. Identify it, destroy it and start to become successful!
Right now!
Let me try to motivate you..
So here is what I am about to start my day, and I am really late today.
Wake up at 5 AM, and go to the gym. Then I am going to meal prep for the rest of the week. Then I will make a video concerning something anything REI, and blast it all over the net.
Then I need to catch up on a ton of leads that came in.
Then I am going to focus on hiring someone for help. I simply can not do it on my own anymore.
Then we have 3 walktroughs scheduled.
Then I am writing a blog article for my blog.
Then I will devote 2 hours for R&D for my website. (I devote significant time to come up with clever ideas to stimulate traffic and conversion).
Now... what are you doing today?
If it is not something that will make you personally AND your business grow, you need to start reevaluating your priorities.
Do this now, do this strong!
Be accountable!
Hey @Jerryll Noorden, thanks for your input. I was checking out your website, sounds like you had an exciting career in robotics. I'm an engineer as well but can't say it's as fun as that sounds.
So SEO I always thought of as more of an "advanced" approach to lead generating and that you had to start with direct mail, bandit signs, etc. Doesn't it require a lot of time to generate the amount content needed to start bringing in leads? Do you recommend one of the training courses that the lead carrot-like sites offer when you purchase there packages (in addition to reading your blog posts, of course)?
Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack this post. I was trying to respond to Jeryll on another post. My apologies.
I don't think it is your fault. I think I am doing something wrong Dave. I will try again...
Repaste:
Dude,
I am building my own army of minions to take over this rotten planet and rule all... and when I have spare time..
yeah we help others that can not walk .. walk again..
but first...
take over planet!
Let me tells you something. Have you seen Harry Potter? Awesome to be able to be a wizard no? WELL.. WE my friend are the modern day wizards. We make metal fly (airplanes), we make concrete float (racing canoes).. dude, don't underestimate the power of a solid engineer my fellow wizard.
But know your place. I am Gandalf the white... and you Dave the Grey!
OK on a less serious note...
SEO is not an "advanced" approach to lead generation.... well.. see the only reason it is labeled as advanced, is because there are not many educated people around honestly. And anything "computers" is intimidating for investors, especially the old timers.
SEO is just a method just like DMM, Bandit signs, PPC.. but only better, with better results (if you do it right).
Believe it or not... I didn't jump out of my mama with godly SEO skills... no no... I had to learn it. I started with the carrot package yes. I bought the 3 leads/day.
This opened my eyes, this was the beginning to SEO for me. Obviously I have grown way beyond what any online package can offer... because I develop my own secret techniques when it comes to SEO that is no where to be found because it is something I developed.
How well is it working?
See it this way. I own 3 websites. I ONLY work on 1. What I have done on that one is SO friggin powerful even my second site (I seriously didnt do much on it/for it AT ALL.. is now ranking #2... literally without even trying. How? Because Google is not stupid. Google knows my sites are connected/related and the SEO strength from one site flows over tot he next.
You asked if it takes time to generate the amount of content needed to generate leads.
You miss understand SEO.
SEO does not equal "Lots of content."
SEO does not equal "Lots of AMAZING content".
SEO equals, Google trust, and Credibility.
Look what happens when I type into the search
"The Best Looking House Buyer In Connecticut"
My sites take the first 3 spots. Why??
Is it because Google knows I am the best looking house buyer in CT? Well of course duhh.. its fact.. but that is not the only reason.
Google trusts my site. My site is more likely to make the surfer happy than my competitors so I will be placed 1st.
Because I have a lot of content? nope. Because I have a lot of amazing content? .. nope.
It is simply because surfers like my site. They visit, they book mark it, they scroll down , they fill in the forms.. THIS is whatmatters.
But then HOW do you do this you ask... what do you have to do that people will love your site? Newsflash, NO ONE loves a we buy houses site.. No one!!
Then what the heck?!
They do not love our site.. they simply feel we can help them.
WE ARE CREDIBLE!!
And that's all you need!
And my fellow wizard, you know what happens when you are credible?
Look how they are pouring in. Its insane!
Now... isn't this worth doing "advanced SEO"?
I think so.. I do!
Ohh a little free tip.
Dudes.. MARKET your brand.
Have you noticed all these logos out there?
They ALL look the same. What the heck..
Everyone has a roof.. sometimes with a chimney on top and the company name below. This is the logo of your company. This is your brand. This is what people identify you with. WHY would you want to look like 98% of the we buy houses companies out there. Dues seriously. If you do not step up and think a bit, you will never outrank, and out perform , people that THINK!
Branding is EVERYTHING to google. One of the founders LITERALLY said this.. seriously.. literally!
So... brand yourself!!
The one that smells like Monkey Butt
@Jerryll Noorden thanks for reposting. I saw a video on youtube of that exoskeleton, pretty amazing. But the funding was cut? That's really unfortunate. I had to look up the concrete canoe, I hadn't heard of those races.
I think you've convinced me, SEO is the way to go. Although it sounds like you also propose using direct mail, PPC, etc once the website is up an generating leads. It's more of a comprehensive marketing approach when the other methods are included. I just need to decide when I should start this. My partner and I are planning to buy from a wholesaler just to get started so we can focus our attention, and then I had planned to begin marketing once we generated some capital. Thanks for all of your input!
@Jerryll Noorden thanks for reposting. I saw a video on youtube of that exoskeleton, pretty amazing. But the funding was cut? That's really unfortunate. I had to look up the concrete canoe, I hadn't heard of those races.
I think you've convinced me, SEO is the way to go. Although it sounds like you also propose using direct mail, PPC, etc once the website is up an generating leads. It's more of a comprehensive marketing approach when the other methods are included. I just need to decide when I should start this. My partner and I are planning to buy from a wholesaler just to get started so we can focus our attention, and then I had planned to begin marketing once we generated some capital. Thanks for all of your input!
Not quite...
but you almost got it right.
See, I do zero DMM, PPC, D4D.. nothing. ALl my leads come in organically, just people going to google, finding me and submitting the form.
I don't drive any traffic to my site manually or otherwise.
So no you don't HAVE to do DMM or PPC... HOWEVER...
If you do not yet have a ranking website, no one will find you, so you have to drive traffic to your site manually.... somehow.
That is why you do DMM for now...
As for buying a wholesale deal.
That is a sound approach for now. For sure.
But keep this in mind.
Imagine you pay $7K for that wholesale fee.
Now what if you took that 7K, invest $300 into a website, make it credible (you can do this in a day). The use the remaining $6+K to do a DMM campaign
I would guess that would land you between 9K to 11K mailers.
Now instead of then getting just 1 deal you bought of a wholesaler, you now got (based on the average DMM numbers) 7 to 10 deals.
The best thing is.. now 12K people are exposed to your site. You will get a max of 12K visitors to your site.
Google will see the traffic. This will be direct traffic not organic traffic. The benefit is that now google thinks you are a legitimate brand (because people KNEW OF you, (as they typed in your company directly into internet) and Google will start to place you accordingly into the search.
Bet you didn't know that did you..
So this IS a good option too..
Now the drawback here is...
You are not guaranteed a deal, vs if you bought one from a wholesaler you pretty much will get a deal.
Choices choices.
And yeah.. NASA cut funding. Friggin Apes at the top. But no matter... I am working on my own funding doing REI. And now I am the Man, the boss , the Shaa...
Now I will put rocket thrusters on my Exosuit, and I will be the FIRST Black Ironman!
@Jerryll Noorden Thanks for the explanation. I do like the idea of using technology to get leads, considering this is 2019. I think it's something I could get done on in the evenings and weekends since I'm still working a full time job.
I'm planning to get that first deal with my partner to flip through a wholesaler, just so we can focus on one thing at a time. Then, I'll start planning on how to market so we'll be prepared for the next deal. So is SEO consulting a side business of yours?
@Jerryll Noorden Thanks for the explanation. I do like the idea of using technology to get leads, considering this is 2019. I think it's something I could get done on in the evenings and weekends since I'm still working a full time job.
I'm planning to get that first deal with my partner to flip through a wholesaler, just so we can focus on one thing at a time. Then, I'll start planning on how to market so we'll be prepared for the next deal. So is SEO consulting a side business of yours?
That is indeed a good plan. We should stay in touch. I would live to keep track of your progress. And yes I consult SEO. :)