What Are You Doing Today To Implement A.I. Into Your Business?

What Are You Doing Today To Implement A.I. Into Your Business?

Specialist · Greenville, SC · Member since 2014 · 149 posts · 67 votes

Technology is changing in the real estate industry. CRM's, Websites, RVM's, Text, Email, DM, PPC and Call Centers have helped small business owners to explode. Most investors added 1 or all of these "Tools" over the past couple years. 

Big players like Next Door, Zillow  (possibly Facebook)  took notice of this lucrative opportunity and are making a grab for market share.

What can we learn from these giants? 

What are they using that could be implemented or adapted  to make a small company more efficient?

Besides the deep pockets, Big Data with Artificial Intelligence gives them Data.  Data is King or the new currency and I bet it's more robust than a 6 month old Absentee List.

How are you adding AI or Big Data to your business? 

1Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Plano, TX · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    @Nettles Mason

    Great Post! 

    The fact that there has been nothing but crickets in response to this for four months is pretty telling. 

    I'm just starting in the DFW market and looking for some flips locally...well in the far suburbs of DFW anyway. I haven't done any direct mail or other cultivation but just looking on the MLS and some wholesalers, I'm not seeing any deals that even work on halfway decent numbers. And these non-deals are still being sold.

    I'm going to spend the next few days researching the iBuyers and learning more about how they're gathering data and building their book of business. 

    There is obviously something going on here that very few investors are actually seeing and as an almost complete newbie, I can see that most people are missing this. It's very concerning to be at the precipice of jumping into REI and see bad deals getting purchased, at above asking, and not see the rest of the picture.

    -Are individual investors just too green to know any better and just losing their rear?

    -Are iBuyers buying up everything and losing money in the short term to gain market share?

    -Are owner occupiers just buying up everything with cash and making it work because they just need a place and prices are crazy? (lots of California transplants) 

    Certainly lots to learn still. 


    ?Anyone else with comments or insight? 

  • Allen, TX · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    There are a good number of RE tech businesses in the area; RealEstate IQ, Redfin, Tavant, HomesUSA.com, Compass.com....quite a few.  Does there happen to be a "tech in real estate" meet up in the area?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.