Investor · Selden, NY · Member since 2013 · 48 posts · 10 votes
Greetings all.
Looking to ramp up a budget significantly for SFRs in a few different markets. Will have someone stateside manning phones during business hours with several return numbers set up for different campaigns for RVM and Texting.
Is there ANY CRM out there that anyone has used to successfully tie in multiple platforms (Lead Sherpa, Stratics, Slydial, Mailchimp, YellowLetters, etc) that will assign all "events" or "touchpoints" for lack of a better term for with a Many to one relationship for the skiptraced lists? Using a CRM provided by any of the service providers themselves has limitations because of their proprietary nature. I'm technically pretty savy if I'm given a GUI but setting yup a backend through Zapier etc, is something I'd need help with and wanted to see if there's a solution that already exists.
New to Real Estate · MI · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 10 votes
4y
I started using one I really really like, REsimpli. Still learning it but it does have alot of options and features. You can use it for your campaigns, working on setting one up today for rvm, txting. It tracks everything including costs and has a dialer that allows you to use one platform for your leads from start to finish. Including sending your contracts and assigning buyer, etc. They offer a 14 day refund so like a 'try it' but you prepare for your try it.