How to Automate Just Listed, Sold, Pending Social Media Posts

How to Automate Just Listed, Sold, Pending Social Media Posts

Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 59 votes

How do you outsource or automate your social media posts for something like open houses, just sold, just listed, pending, reduced price, etc? Basically, anything you can't plan out weeks in advance like a holiday or other content. Do you send a message to an assistant each time you need something like this posted? Any feedback on this topic is highly appreciated!

0Reply
16 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
    6y

    Hi @Amanda Chandler Look into social media posting platforms like SocialPilot and Hootsuite. I think this is what you're looking for. 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 59 votes
    6y

    @Marlen Weber kind of! Maybe a scenario helps. I currently do social media services for a brokerage and I'm on their "just listed" and "price reduced" email list through the MLS, so I get those emails and then make a post on canva. However, there's no way for me to be notified of solds, pendings, or buyers. So I'm looking for a way to automate getting notified of those actions, having 30 agents remember to email me won't work. Thanks!

  • Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
    6y

    @Amanda Chandler aaah gotcha. I see what you're saying. When you come up with a solution let us know. I'd love to know what works for that. 

  • Burleson, TX · Member since 2009 · 37 posts · 33 votes
    6y

    @Amanda Jarrett

    Without the user (the agent) notifying you, or the MLS having a built in email to you there is no way to automate it.

    Perhaps you could just load up all their listings in a browser that opens with a bunch of saved tabs to see all their mls listings then have a VA go through a mark down the changes they see of pending, etc and take action from there

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Amanda Chandler:

    @Marlen Weber kind of! Maybe a scenario helps. I currently do social media services for a brokerage and I'm on their "just listed" and "price reduced" email list through the MLS, so I get those emails and then make a post on canva. However, there's no way for me to be notified of solds, pendings, or buyers. So I'm looking for a way to automate getting notified of those actions, having 30 agents remember to email me won't work. Thanks!

    Hire an assistant. Maybe even a VA

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 59 votes
    6y

    @Jerryll Noorden it’s not on my end I’m concerned about, more the agents. Right now they have to email me about these types of things and most forget.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.