Pro and cons of digital business cards

Pro and cons of digital business cards

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes

I’m hearing a lot about digital business cards. Does anyone out there use them? Any recommendations? Pros/Cons?

1Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y

@Laura Genone

Lol, Hopefully you get points for effort!

My final counterpoint:

Dynamic Contact Share with Fireworks Screen

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · San Marcos, TX · Member since 2016 · 128 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    Laura, I think business cards are overrated. This day in age just a simple phone number exchange is how I do business. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Laura Genone

    I have my own information saved as a contact in my phone and it allows me to text, airdrop, or email my information to people I network with. I just googled digital business card because of your post and am having trouble figuring out how they have value over any other contact organizer.

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Todd Rasmussen

    Good point.

    I was thinking the “contact” it made was a bit more dynamic. Like colored or logos. But is that worth the money? That’s the question!

    I also thought to myself: what if your trying to be all fancy with it and try it with a new client and can’t get it to work? Then you look like an idiot! 😂

  • Rental Property Investor · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Laura Genone

    Lol, Hopefully you get points for effort!

    My final counterpoint:

    Dynamic Contact Share with Fireworks Screen

  • Flipper/Rehabber · San Marcos, TX · Member since 2016 · 128 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    @Todd Rasmussen I like that!

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Todd Rasmussen

    I love that!!!! 😂🙌🏻

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.