Any Investors in the Charlotte area?

Any Investors in the Charlotte area?

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 8 votes

Hi! I'm looking for experienced and non-experienced (beginners) in the real estate industry. I'm looking for people to provide me with knowledge and their experiences as I will be investing soon. If you are in the Charlotte area and are willing to network and learn as you go, please let's see how we can benefit eachother.

0Reply
10 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    13y

    Keela Chambers if you haven't already you may want to set up a keyword alert for Charlotte.
    Keyword alert system tutorial

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 8 votes
    13y

    Thank you, Ned! I will right now.

  • Saint Cloud, MN · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Hi Keela! If it's of any consolation, I'll be in Greenville SC by September 2013 and my sister is in Rock Hill. I am a total beginner with just 1 single-family rental home that I own (for a year now). But my sister is a bit of a -well- slumlord.
    She is action oriented and risk taking. I am cautious and mildly risk averse. While I spent 8 years reading real estate books and telling her what a great wealth vehicle, she decided to keep her first house as a rental when she upgraded. Now she had 9 properties, but claims to hate every minute of it.
    She won't hate it when she has streams of income pouring in at age 60, though.

    I'm always open to learning and help learn. Stay up!
    Brian Knox (presently in St. Cloud MN and soon returning to GVille)

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 17 votes
    13y

    Hi Keela Chambers - I am also a Charlotte local and consider myself to be in the education and saving phase of the real estate investing process - also eager to learn. I'm currently in process of saving for a home purchase (primary residence) so it will be a little while before I pull the trigger on an investment property. I have had a rental property in Savannah, GA for 4 years though so have learned a little there.

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 8 votes
    13y

    Hi Brian Knox! I've been to Rock Hill a few times. I'm a beginner as I do not have any properties at the moment. My focus is on single family homes also, that I will be using as rental property. I'm in the process of researching the best type of loan to start with, as I am 22 years old with not alot of money saved up.

    Hello C Coley Mitchell! I'm also reading up, coming on Biggerpockets, and saving money for my first property.

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    13y

    Hi Keela,

    My wife and I just purchased our first investment property about 6 months ago here in Charlotte, so we are on the beginners side of investors. So far things have been going well for us and hope to be in the market for another property in the near future. I am always trying learning about real estate investing and the Charlotte market. I am not sure if I can help in any way, but let me know.

  • Real Estate Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2011 · 252 posts · 56 votes
    13y

    There are some Charlotte investors on here. If I can help in any way please let me know.

  • sales · indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 12 votes
    11y
    I'm interested but in Atlanta email me [email protected]
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.