Hello everyone. Decided to write my first post regarding SMS texting for marketing new leads. I’m generating leads in different cities and wondering if I need to switch to a better skip tracing program. I am used to using batchleads and started recently using mojo Sales just for Skiptracing. I kind of feel like there’s probably better skip tracing programs out there but just not sure which is the one and most cost effective? Any ideas on if SMS texting if is a good way still to generate leads and any ideas on a good service for Skiptracing that you might want to recommend to me? I’m fairly new to this however I’m very motivated and very passionate about wholesaling and helping people out with their problems regarding selling their properties!!
Lead sherpa has good skiptracing. I used to do a bunch of sms marketing and it worked. I think with regulation and saturation the window to use this is closing so I don't do it anymore and focus on other marketing channels.
Lead sherpa has good skiptracing. I used to do a bunch of sms marketing and it worked. I think with regulation and saturation the window to use this is closing so I don't do it anymore and focus on other marketing channels.
Thanks for your feedback! Will take it into consideration.
Not only is that window closing as that handsome dude there said...
it is just a bad marketing system. "It works" sure it could, as you are blasting tens of thousands of texts a month.
Its like fishing for Tuna
It is like nuking the Atlantic and then checking if there are any dead tuna floating among all the fish and sexy topless mermaids and mermen (for those of you that are into that weird poop).
(Click on the picture if you all want more of this sexy thang, its for non profit I see so it can only help right?)
Instead tell one of these mermen that tuna cheated on his mermaid, and watch as that crazed merman hunts all tuna to intinction. Get my point?
Stop trying to rev up the engine of a Toyota corolla and buy a lambo. Consider real marketing strategies that ACTUALY work. That TARGET motivated sellers , and that have motivated sellers do all the work finding you and contacting you, not the other way around.
I can see you are set in your ways, but I will propose this.
If you don't step up, your competitor will and they WILL destroy you. It is a matter of when, not if!
Not only is that window closing as that handsome dude there said...
it is just a bad marketing system. "It works" sure it could, as you are blasting tens of thousands of texts a month.
Its like fishing for Tuna
It is like nuking the Atlantic and then checking if there are any dead tuna floating among all the fish and sexy topless mermaids and mermen (for those of you that are into that weird poop).
(Click on the picture if you all want more of this sexy thang, its for non profit I see so it can only help right?)
Instead tell one of these mermen that tuna cheated on his mermaid, and watch as that crazed merman hunts all tuna to intinction. Get my point?
Stop trying to rev up the engine of a Toyota corolla and buy a lambo. Consider real marketing strategies that ACTUALY work. That TARGET motivated sellers , and that have motivated sellers do all the work finding you and contacting you, not the other way around.
I can see you are set in your ways, but I will propose this.
If you don't step up, your competitor will and they WILL destroy you. It is a matter of when, not if!
Jerryl hoodini - do you spam literally every post in bigger pockets?
Then what do you propose? Creating a fire website? Because how could someone who is just starting to compete with someone who is already dominating the SEO website sector. just saying lol. What is the best newbie tactic? I am guessing cold calling? @Jerryll Noorden
Not only is that window closing as that handsome dude there said...
it is just a bad marketing system. "It works" sure it could, as you are blasting tens of thousands of texts a month.
Its like fishing for Tuna
It is like nuking the Atlantic and then checking if there are any dead tuna floating among all the fish and sexy topless mermaids and mermen (for those of you that are into that weird poop).
(Click on the picture if you all want more of this sexy thang, its for non profit I see so it can only help right?)
Instead tell one of these mermen that tuna cheated on his mermaid, and watch as that crazed merman hunts all tuna to intinction. Get my point?
Stop trying to rev up the engine of a Toyota corolla and buy a lambo. Consider real marketing strategies that ACTUALY work. That TARGET motivated sellers , and that have motivated sellers do all the work finding you and contacting you, not the other way around.
I can see you are set in your ways, but I will propose this.
If you don't step up, your competitor will and they WILL destroy you. It is a matter of when, not if!
Ok got it. I appreciate it. Thanks for your feedback. I will take it into consideration.
Then what do you propose? Creating a fire website? Because how could someone who is just starting to compete with someone who is already dominating the SEO website sector. just saying lol. What is the best newbie tactic? I am guessing cold calling? @Jerryll Noorden
Cold calling is a very cost effective way of marketing. Thanks
Then what do you propose? Creating a fire website? Because how could someone who is just starting to compete with someone who is already dominating the SEO website sector. just saying lol. What is the best newbie tactic? I am guessing cold calling? @Jerryll Noorden
Cold calling is a very cost effective way of marketing. Thanks
Look, from that statement it is obvious you may not know much about this game.
"Cost effective" means very little. Let me paint a picture for you.
I spend about $18K/month on Facebook ads for my SEO company.
Is this cost effective?
Then what do you propose? Creating a fire website? Because how could someone who is just starting to compete with someone who is already dominating the SEO website sector. just saying lol. What is the best newbie tactic? I am guessing cold calling? @Jerryll Noorden
Cold calling is a very cost effective way of marketing. Thanks
Look, from that statement it is obvious you may not know much about this game.
"Cost effective" means very little. Let me paint a picture for you.
I spend about $18K/month on Facebook ads for my SEO company.
Is this cost effective?
Thank you for your comments. I would say that if you are investing about $18K on facebook ads for SEO, I would hope that you are making something in return for your investment. It is not only how much you invest but how much is your ROI
relative to its cost.
Then what do you propose? Creating a fire website? Because how could someone who is just starting to compete with someone who is already dominating the SEO website sector. just saying lol. What is the best newbie tactic? I am guessing cold calling? @Jerryll Noorden
Cold calling is a very cost effective way of marketing. Thanks
Look, from that statement it is obvious you may not know much about this game.
"Cost effective" means very little. Let me paint a picture for you.
I spend about $18K/month on Facebook ads for my SEO company.
Is this cost effective?
Thank you for your comments. I would say that if you are investing about $18K on facebook ads for SEO, I would hope that you are making something in return for your investment. It is not only how much you invest but how much is your ROI
relative to its cost.
BINGO!
That was my point. Cost effective means very little. Cold calling is not cost effective... Cost can be measured in money, effort, time, stress...
For that reason I don't think cold calling really is cost effective. BUT this is just MY opinion!