Recommendations for PPC Management to find motivated sellers?

Recommendations for PPC Management to find motivated sellers?

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 253 posts · 240 votes

Looking to spend 1.5-3k a month on PPC. My market is Atlanta, GA. I've heard horror stories about more than a few bad PPC management firms. Anyone have any good suggestions? I'm looking for someone trustworthy and reputable who would allow me access to my google ads account just to make sure everything is on the up and up to make sure they are doing what they say. I've heard from several companies that they need at least 6 months to get everything dialed in. That has me worried a little because how would I know they won't be bsing for 6 months while they collect fees then try to get me to reup for another 6 months promising things should get better? Any opinions on this?

0Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Sandy Springs, GA · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 11 votes
5y

Great questions! I run a marketing firm but we focus on social media ads. My suggestions are to work only with who you are comfortable with. Marketing is an ongoing endeavor. Your marketer should set clear milestones and advise indicators they will be looking for. I always do this with my clients. What we have seen work does not mean it will always work the same for each customer. I create a meeting schedule based on my customers needs. Some people want to have a meeting every week others are fine with monthly. The important part is working with someone you trust. Make your expectations clear from day one. Sometimes it does take trying more than 2 ad dynamics to find that sweet spot. Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Sandy Springs, GA · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Great questions! I run a marketing firm but we focus on social media ads. My suggestions are to work only with who you are comfortable with. Marketing is an ongoing endeavor. Your marketer should set clear milestones and advise indicators they will be looking for. I always do this with my clients. What we have seen work does not mean it will always work the same for each customer. I create a meeting schedule based on my customers needs. Some people want to have a meeting every week others are fine with monthly. The important part is working with someone you trust. Make your expectations clear from day one. Sometimes it does take trying more than 2 ad dynamics to find that sweet spot. Good luck!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 253 posts · 240 votes
    5y

    @Ivory Coats thanks for the insight.

  • Wholesaler · Newark, DE · Member since 2014 · 83 posts · 54 votes
    5y

    We have heard your story many many times! We inherit a lot of scarred investors from bad management companies. Check us out, Google our company name Wholesaling PPC. Tom Krol has praised us, and we about to be a Carrot certified vendor. We have reviews and case studies as well. I’m the owner and use the same system for my own six figure wholesaling business. Schedule a call with us and let’s chat. There’s lots of reason why people choose us, but we can chat about chat later. At the very least, we will set the right expectations and will build a ppc plan with you that you can take whether you sign up with us or not. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    Becky Bugger with StubGroup dot com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.