What company do you use for direct mail marketing?

What company do you use for direct mail marketing?

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 500 votes

Looking for suggestions for a DMM company that is cost effective for bulk mailing.

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    Not sure if I'm allowed to post their name on this forum thread. But have you ever thought about just doing it yourself? It was actually easy once I figured it out on excel.  

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    I agree with John   At times doing things yourself is the best approach.  

    A quick list if you don’t. 

    Openletter

    YellowLetter

    YellowLetterscompletr

    Gobigyellowletters

    Postcardmania

    Happy house hunting. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.