STR/LTR Property management software

STR/LTR Property management software

Daniel UchimotoPro Member
Contractor · Fayetteville WV · Member since 2020 · 30 posts · 6 votes

I am currently looking to start a Property Management Company and I'm wondering if there is a Property Management software that will handle both STR and LTR property? Originally, I was looking to do only LTR (I have 24 units) and have now decided to join forces with two incredible women who are looking to start at STR property management business in our vacation tourism hotspot of a town. Originally, I was looking at Buildium for my needs but am now looking for a program that could handle both. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael SmytheBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y

Propertyware might work as they have an add-on for STR.

Logical Property Management4.9453 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Daniel - I love this post and am in the same position right now. Were you able to find any good software products for both STR and LTR? Thanks!

    Michael Kern in CA

  • New to Real Estate · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Daniel Uchimoto:

    I am currently looking to start a Property Management Company and I'm wondering if there is a Property Management software that will handle both STR and LTR property? Originally, I was looking to do only LTR (I have 24 units) and have now decided to join forces with two incredible women who are looking to start at STR property management business in our vacation tourism hotspot of a town. Originally, I was looking at Buildium for my needs but am now looking for a program that could handle both. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


    I did a demo for mashvisor. It's not property management system but it did help in assessing properties if your team them was STR, MTR, LTRs.

  • Daniel UchimotoPro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Fayetteville WV · Member since 2020 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Michael Kern:

    Daniel - I love this post and am in the same position right now. Were you able to find any good software products for both STR and LTR? Thanks!

    Michael Kern in CA

    Sorry,  haven't found anything yet. 
  • Sarah KensingerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · OH · Member since 2023 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    As far as I know there is no such software because LTR and STR couldn't be more different. Just for ease of use you'll probably need different software for each strategy.

  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    Propertyware might work as they have an add-on for STR.

    Logical Property Management4.9453 Reviews
  • Melanie ThomasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 489 votes
    3y

    Check out RentVine before making a decision. You will not be disappointed. Good luck & happy investing! 

    RentWerx Property Management4.73300 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.