I'm seeking a new metro Detroit property manager, as my latest property manager absolutely destroyed my cash flow over the last year. I'm now considering switching to Zest PM, which is owned by Tim Moore. I found a number of positive reviews for this PM. Do you have any bad or good stories working with this PM? Thx!
Investor · Rochester, MI · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 584 votes
2y
I would recommend Logical Property Management they are a member here on BP and not only be a good PM but Drew can help you with a lot of knowledge that he has with all the years he has been doing it.
I would recommend Logical Property Management they are a member here on BP and not only be a good PM but Drew can help you with a lot of knowledge that he has with all the years he has been doing it.
Logical PM has an enormous number of complaints on BP and Yelp.
I'm seeking a new metro Detroit property manager, as my latest property manager absolutely destroyed my cash flow over the last year. I'm now considering switching to Zest PM, which is owned by Tim Moore. I found a number of positive reviews for this PM. Do you have any bad or good stories working with this PM? Thx!
Hi Jonathan, I know Tim personally and have for years. He's a good guy and honest. That right there will set someone apart in the Detroit market, sadly.
I can't speak to his PM business from a firsthand perspective as I've never had him manage any of my properties (I still self-manage).
But I do work with a lot of out of state investors and help them to do BRRRR's in Detroit. Zest is one of the handful of PM's we refer to on we complete the renovation and have the property City Certified.
Feedback is generally positive. Common complaints I hear is timeliness of communication, but it doesn't seem to be from everyone. You're going to find that with a lot of Detroit PM's though.
Who is your latest PM? And what did they do that destroyed your cash flow?