Property Managers in The Villages, Florida?

Property Managers in The Villages, Florida?

Member since 2023 · 54 posts · 14 votes

I'd love to speak with any property managers who run properties in the Villages, Florida. Looking to invest in a few properties over the next 5-10 years and want to get a sense for tenants, common issues, etc.

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    1y

    @Raj A. I have a few referrals for other areas closer to Orlando. But my office has a PM office with well over 1000 properties they manage. I can put you in touch with someone if you still need.

  • Member since 2023 · 54 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    That would be great Shawn; thank you

  • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2023 · 106 posts · 64 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Raj A.:

    I'd love to speak with any property managers who run properties in the Villages, Florida. Looking to invest in a few properties over the next 5-10 years and want to get a sense for tenants, common issues, etc.


    I work for The Realty Medics, a property management company based in Orlando.  We have over 1,600 properties under management and over 400 of them are in the Ocala area. I'd love to connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.