Urgent help with reliable property managers for OOS investors

Cleveland, OhioWantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Urgent help with reliable property managers for OOS investors

San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone,

I'm a new OOS investor and in need of a reliable PM, with good communication skills in Cleveland. I need someone to get tenants into my empty property asap.

Any help / guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

SS

1Reply
74 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Atlanta · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 606 votes
    6mo

    Sowmya, welcome to the BP community. One of the best ways to find a reliable property manager is by asking for referrals in local Cleveland investor FB groups or REIA groups. Investors in the area can usually point you to PMs with strong communication and leasing teams.

    • San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
      6mo
      Quote from @Janice Carter:

      Sowmya, welcome to the BP community. One of the best ways to find a reliable property manager is by asking for referrals in local Cleveland investor FB groups or REIA groups. Investors in the area can usually point you to PMs with strong communication and leasing teams.

       Thank you for the suggestion

  • Evan HoppleBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2023 · 284 posts · 420 votes
    6mo

    @Sowmya Saragadam

    There are a few solid PMs in Cleveland, but it depends a bit on where the property is. If you want, I can send over a couple that investors I work with have had good experiences with.


    Reafco Real Estate
    View Page
    • San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
      6mo
      Quote from @Evan Hopple:

      @Sowmya Saragadam

      There are a few solid PMs in Cleveland, but it depends a bit on where the property is. If you want, I can send over a couple that investors I work with have had good experiences with.


      That would be much appreciated. Please send. Thank you. 
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    6mo
    Quote from @Sowmya Saragadam:

    Hello everyone,

    I'm a new OOS investor and in need of a reliable PM, with good communication skills in Cleveland. I need someone to get tenants into my empty property asap.

    Any help / guidance would be much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    SS


     Holla

  • Property Manager · Cleveland · Member since 2025 · 52 posts · 28 votes
    6mo

    Hello @Sowmya Saragadam, I just sent you a private message. 

  • Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6mo

    Hello my name is Devon and I represent Superior General Contractor I would like to discuss the opportunity that you have presented 216-414-7769

  • Mike PaolucciBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2022 · 493 posts · 550 votes
    6mo
    Quote from @Sowmya Saragadam:

    Hello everyone,

    I'm a new OOS investor and in need of a reliable PM, with good communication skills in Cleveland. I need someone to get tenants into my empty property asap.

    Any help / guidance would be much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    SS


    Just sent you a DM with my go to property manager.

    Let me know if you have any other questions!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.