Looking for forms for book Managing rental properties by Brandon Turner

Looking for forms for book Managing rental properties by Brandon Turner

Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 2 votes

I have been reading Brandon Turner's book on Managing Rental Properties and am having a hard time finding the downloadable forms. Does anyone know where to find these forms?

2Reply
80 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5mo

    Hey Tara!

    I believe I downloaded it from a website mentioned in the book. This was years ago so I'm not sure if the site has changed.

    Try this link and let me know if it works - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E0M86fYER1GEXD_9jHIO...

    All the best!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5mo

    It worked! Thank you so much

  • Real Estate Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2010 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    5mo

    Tara, I'm not sure where Brandon's downloadable forms are hosted, but I can tell you most landlords end up needing to build their own anyway, since every state and situation is a little different.

    I put together a complete landlord system with ready-to-use forms, checklists, and scripts covering screening, move-in, maintenance, and more.

    Want me to send you the link? Might be exactly what you're looking for.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.