Airbnb Arbitrage: has anyone tried in in chicago?

Airbnb Arbitrage: has anyone tried in in chicago?

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I've done this before in 2016 and it has worked for me and wanted to see how it is during the pandemic. I heard subletting is the way to go and renting rooms for the long-term is lucrative now.

0Reply
27 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · FL · Member since 2018 · 104 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    I've heard Chicago has been hit pretty hard and it's going into the low season soon.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    6y

    Arbitraging Airbnb is a horrible idea. For every person who is successful there are 100 who fail miserably.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Property Manager · FL · Member since 2018 · 104 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Chris Seveney where do you get these claims from?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.