Looking for recommendations on property management in Galveston

Looking for recommendations on property management in Galveston

Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 12 votes

Hi BP!

I'm looking for recommendations for STR property management in the Galveston area. Thank you all.

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · League City, TX · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 5 votes
5y

A couple to call... they do vacation rentals

-ABSea

-Ryson

good luck

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Architect · Memphis, TN · Member since 2020 · 259 posts · 144 votes
    5y

    @Gerardine Tshouongang I would love to discuss your needs to see if we can be of service.

    Best of Luck! 

  • Rental Property Investor · League City, TX · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    A couple to call... they do vacation rentals

    -ABSea

    -Ryson

    good luck

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Chris Broussard:

    A couple to call... they do vacation rentals

    -ABSea

    -Ryson

    good luck

    Thank you 

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 763 posts · 500 votes
    5y

    @Gerardine Tshouongang I would self manage if at all possible. The amount of money you will give up to a STR mgmt company in Galveston will wipe out any profits. With the amount of automation available to owners now, managing from a distance is 100% possible.

    If you do decide to use management I would look up Timothy Church. He beats all of the others pricing so you wont have to give up quite as much revenue

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Karl McGarvey:

    @Gerardine Tshouongang I would self manage if at all possible. The amount of money you will give up to a STR mgmt company in Galveston will wipe out any profits. With the amount of automation available to owners now, managing from a distance is 100% possible.

    If you do decide to use management I would look up Timothy Church. He beats all of the others pricing so you wont have to give up quite as much revenue

     Thank you very much for this insight and recommendation! I've been told property management could easily wipe out all the profit indeed. I guess because this is my first RE investment property and first time ever buying a property at a long distance, I'm just worried I may not do it right. I guess I just have to believe that I can do it :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 763 posts · 500 votes
    5y

    @Gerardine Tshouongang just spend time putting together your team of “boots on the ground” to help you be successful. Everyone from your Agent, Cleaners etc should be people you have vetted prior to hiring.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I self managed my STR on Galveston Island from a distance and did very well. I can recommend a wonderful cleaner, if you get that far and I don't mind sharing my experience if you want to message me. I am a Realtor and I visit the Island often.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.