What is a good FSBO site?

What is a good FSBO site?

Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes

I want to invest in Vancouver, and am looking for a good site to buy directly from owners. Came across bestabodes, but it doesn't have many properties. Any ideas welcome!

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2008 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    You can do a google search on bc for sale by owner (I can't list the website as I am new to this forum.

    You can also try the Vancouver Sun, or Vancouver Province websites. There may be a couple of listings in there.

    Also try searches for the city newspapers including Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Surrey, etc.

    Good luck

  • Member since 2008 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    If you're looking to resell or rent, I recently found one that's free as well. It's a newer site (so also not that many listing yet) but you can search listings by ID number so you can publish it on your yard sign, I found a number of the other ones don't and it also has a portfolio manager of sorts that's geared for landlords and property managers with multiple properties and vacancy listings

    PM for the address if you're interested.

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2012 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    14y

    have you tried craigslist?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.