Stand alone insurance policies for rental properties

Stand alone insurance policies for rental properties

Rental Property Investor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes

Good Morning,

Does anyone know of any insurance companies that do stand alone policies on rental properties? For a duplex in Ontario.

Thanks in advance.

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ottawa, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 145 posts · 52 votes
    6y

    Without them having your primary residence, this can be difficult. Reach out to an Ontario insurance broker!

  • Specialist · Vancouver, BC · Member since 2016 · 315 posts · 145 votes
    6y

    I would suggest Park Insurance. 2nd suggestion is Hub Insurance. Last suggestion is Brokerlink. 

  • Theresa HarrisPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    6y

    Call around. I have most with the same company as my primary, but there was one that I put on a policy with another company.  It is in BC, so it won't help you in ON; but it is possible.

  • Rental Property Investor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Great thank you for the assistance. I will look at those companies. Thanks again

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.