Are there any BP fans from Edmonton Alberta area?

Are there any BP fans from Edmonton Alberta area?

Rental Property Investor · Edmonton, AB · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 2 votes

Just wondering if there are any BP fans on here from the Edmonton area or Alberta in general? Looking for locals that may want to connect.

0Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
6y

Hey everyone,

My name's Luke and I'm in the Edmonton area.  Just getting started in RE investing and definitely down to connect with others to become successful at it!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2017 · 66 posts · 41 votes
    6y

    Hi Daniel!

    Investor from Calgary here! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Edmonton, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 200 votes
    6y

    Hi @Daniel Sweitzer! Edmontonian here, born & raised. Investing in and around the city for the last 6 years, and like connecting with other RE investors. I read your bio and like your plan of sub-dividing your lot. How many times do you think you can break off some land and add a residence? Seems like a great strategy!

  • Real Estate Agent · Red Deer Alberta · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Hey guys,   investor from Red Deer and always excited to meet others from alberta.

  • New to Real Estate · Calgary AB, Canada · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hey all,

    I'm from Calgary, pretty new to REI but would love to connect with others in the area

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    I'm an investor from Calgary! I have a property in Red Deer as well!

  • Rental Property Investor · Calgary · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Hi All,

    My name is Tobi and I am from Calgary, Alberta. I currently own a SFH and renting out the basement for extra income.

    So far, I have decided to go into REI with a target date of go-live or acquiring my 1st investment property in October. I have been able to save up some money for a down payment.

    It will be great to connect and learn more.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    Hey everyone,

    My name's Luke and I'm in the Edmonton area.  Just getting started in RE investing and definitely down to connect with others to become successful at it!

  • Investor · Calgary, Alberta · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Hello from Calgary's RE investors!

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    From Fort McMurray, but new to REI

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.