• Rental Property Investor
  • Brampton, ON
Votes |
Who's in for a GTA / Peel Meetup?

Michael Hopkins
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Brampton, ON
Posted Sep 14 2020, 12:21

I don't think I'm alone in wanting a meetup with fellow GTA members! 

Just gauging from the interest in another Canada thread, I think we need to have a GTA meetup!  I'm new to the BP site so I apologize if I'm missing one that's already running. (I couldn't seem to find one) 

One big hurdle that's really affecting us all these days is the Covid situation. +300 numbers today for Ontario with 112 in Toronto and 71 for Peel alone. So that makes getting together harder and more stressful. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a family and older relatives in that high risk category.  

I was going to suggest a meetup for late October to give people enough time to plan. Let's tentatively schedule something for then, and fingers crossed the Covid situation doesn't escalate us back into a stage 2 scenario. We can always look at virtual as an option as well. (Although I'm sure everyone is growing tired of talking over one another via zoom these days)

Who is interested? Let's see the amount of people looking to meetup then we can secure a location that suits us or take it online and see what happens.

Either way I'm super excited to meet others, learn more and hopefully contribute as well to us all getting more involved in the REI life!

Of course any thoughts, ideas or suggestions from everyone are welcome.

Loading replies...