Property management in Moncton, NB

Property management in Moncton, NB

Investor · Mississauga · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 5 votes

Hello everyone, 

    Can anyone please advice me with some good property management in Moncton, NB. and if we have some experienced investors from Moncton area, I would like to get some knowledge on the area,

I am planning to look for some properties, but it would start with a good PM. 

Regards

Shiv

1Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Waterloo, Ontario · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 2 votes
5y

I am another happy customer of Ground Floor. I only moved to them in January, but great experience so far. 

Dan

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Shiv Dutta I’m a Moncton investor. I’ve been investing here for about 10 years and full time now for about 2.5. Ground floor is a great pm, there are other good ones also but it depends on your style of investing and goals. Feel free to reach out to chat more.

  • Rental Property Investor · Port Coquitlam, BC · Member since 2017 · 520 posts · 527 votes
    5y

    I second the Ground Floor recommendation.  They manage 29 doors there for me.  The Moncton market is a little crazy right now, though, so don't expect any PM to be able to send deals your way.  

  • Investor · Mississauga · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Sarah Short  and @Account Closedfor your inputs. its true, the market is super Hot, everywhere it seems. All my expected numbers (cashflow wise) are in the air, now on all the deals that I see. Numbers are hard to make sense now a days. and I (don't think anyone) not very sure if they will come back to their previous position or this is new normal !

    so I am increasing my horizon to other areas, if you have any pointers for me, please. 

    regards

    Shiv

  • Investor · Vancouver BC · Member since 2020 · 30 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Hi Shiv,

    I recently bought a 3 unit in Moncton and have GroundFloor to manage it. So far so good. I'd be happy to share insight from the purchase and market research I've done on the area.

    Ryan

  • Investor · Waterloo, Ontario · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I am another happy customer of Ground Floor. I only moved to them in January, but great experience so far. 

    Dan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.