Double Closing Title Companies in Dallas Fort Worth.

Double Closing Title Companies in Dallas Fort Worth.

Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Can someone share a Title Company that they've worked with in the Dallas Local as well as the  Ft Worth Local that will conduct a Double - Closing?

Open to multiples.


Thank You for your advisement.

0Reply
68 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 3 votes
4y
Quote from @Matt Solis:

@Denton Lewis may be able to refer some title companies. The acquisition company he works for does many double closings.


 Absolutely! I work with Spartan Title here in town. They are very familiar with double closing. Steven Brouer is their escrow operations manager and can help out with getting you set up. I'll shoot you over his contact information. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Daniel PaloscioBusiness Member
    Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 228 posts · 95 votes
    4y

    @Dexter Markes we fund a lot of closings with the following title companies. They are all awesome and have a ton of experience working with investors, specifically wholesalers.

    Republic Title of Texas

    OSN Texas

    Capital Title

    If you want to shoot me a dm I’d be happy to give you the direct contact info of the processors I work with. They are all awesome.

  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex · Member since 2020 · 66 posts · 57 votes
    4y

    @Denton Lewis may be able to refer some title companies. The acquisition company he works for does many double closings.

  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Matt Solis:

    @Denton Lewis may be able to refer some title companies. The acquisition company he works for does many double closings.


     Absolutely! I work with Spartan Title here in town. They are very familiar with double closing. Steven Brouer is their escrow operations manager and can help out with getting you set up. I'll shoot you over his contact information. 

  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Dexter Markes do you have an end buyer already? 

    McCaw Property Management4.4907 Reviews
  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Thank You all so much for your quick reply to my inquiry. I will follow up as soon as I receive confirmation on my end. I should have or know by the end of 7/16.

    - @ Daniel Paloscio -> I will follow up via DM.

    - @Matt Solis &  Denton Lewis-> Sure I'm interested on the Title Company that can insure the structure is 100% from the onset i.e. - As a novice, I definitely want to work with an escrow agent that can advise all docs with consultation....Thank You!

    - @ Kyle Mccaw -> Yes I have an end buyer...

    Again thanks much, I will absolutely follow up!

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Denton Lewis:
    Quote from @Matt Solis:

    @Denton Lewis may be able to refer some title companies. The acquisition company he works for does many double closings.


     Absolutely! I work with Spartan Title here in town. They are very familiar with double closing. Steven Brouer is their escrow operations manager and can help out with getting you set up. I'll shoot you over his contact information. 


     Thank You Matt!

    Denton I definitely would like to contact Steven Broker. Again thank you for the contact.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.