What is your experience with these lead generation softwares in KCMO?

What is your experience with these lead generation softwares in KCMO?

New to Real Estate · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hi BP, would like to hear feedback from all you folks in or near the Kansas City area,

Currently I'm looking for a software to help me generate leads, but there's so many of them to choose from, I don't know which is best suited for my area. I'd like to not "find out the hard way" if one of these sites are not a good match for me.

The ones I'm considering are Propstream, Property Radar, ListSource, and Propwire

Something to note, I am looking to return to doing some wholesale deals, using criteria such as absentee owner, out of state owner, tax delinquent, vacant, liens, and pre-foreclosure.. I like the idea of pre-foreclosure especially, but have not found up to date data for that specifically.


As a wholesaler, hopefully hearing from some of you with experience with these sites, what are the advantages or disadvantages of each of these sites respectively... as far as which search criteria to use on each platform? I've had a free trial of property radar before, and I was impressed, but how do we know the data is accurate and current for any of these platforms? For instance, the pre foreclosures being outdated here in KCMO...


As I said, if possible, I'd like to not find out the hard way, but I know these things take time. I'd love to hear from you all local folks here.

0Reply
30 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · United Kingdom · Member since 2024 · 53 posts · 7 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Everett Schulte:

    Hi BP, would like to hear feedback from all you folks in or near the Kansas City area,

    Currently I'm looking for a software to help me generate leads, but there's so many of them to choose from, I don't know which is best suited for my area. I'd like to not "find out the hard way" if one of these sites are not a good match for me.

    The ones I'm considering are Propstream, Property Radar, ListSource, and Propwire

    Something to note, I am looking to return to doing some wholesale deals, using criteria such as absentee owner, out of state owner, tax delinquent, vacant, liens, and pre-foreclosure.. I like the idea of pre-foreclosure especially, but have not found up to date data for that specifically.


    As a wholesaler, hopefully hearing from some of you with experience with these sites, what are the advantages or disadvantages of each of these sites respectively... as far as which search criteria to use on each platform? I've had a free trial of property radar before, and I was impressed, but how do we know the data is accurate and current for any of these platforms? For instance, the pre foreclosures being outdated here in KCMO...


    As I said, if possible, I'd like to not find out the hard way, but I know these things take time. I'd love to hear from you all local folks here.


     You will not find out the hard way if you go direct to source of motivated seller leads: county/court records and notices. 

    If you want to do it yourself manually know that preforeclosures in MO  are initiated via publishing notices so find where they are posted (which online publications ) and extract the lead from them, confirm address by tax payments/appraiser and  skiptrace. Select leads that are fresh and fit your buy box and call them.

  • Specialist · United Kingdom · Member since 2024 · 53 posts · 7 votes
    1y

    Avoid the prominent platforms see below
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Links to the studies I done to prove PS data is behind by 2wks and only 1/3 what is provided by county records.

    Please download to get full functionality in Excel. If you open it in new tab it is a lot harder to navigate.

    Any issues with links please contact me

    PS Preforeclosure Leads Data Is Only a Third of What Is Available from County Records

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vmGk8l_YIcUk5awBIu_D_sp5ifT...

    PS Preforeclosure Leads Behind County Data Deep Dive Sept 2024

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RNXH3mBgJLq-uJRHJ6nH9OPVZFg...

    What TX, CA, FL preforeclosure leads are available. Amounts and type (based on 10 yr scraped document counts).

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oeUBp7gLOwWTSR4EU7JwatLu48a...

  • Specialist · Member since 2025 · 52 posts · 10 votes
    1y

    Hey Everett

    I totally understand the challenge of finding the right lead generation software, especially when accuracy is key for wholesale deals. We’ve been using highly effective software that not only pulls clean and up-to-date data but also ensures we target motivated sellers with precision.

    We have a software engineer who’s also an investor, so we’re mining high-quality, verified data for key filters like absentee owners, tax delinquents, vacant properties, and pre-foreclosures—exactly what you’re looking for. This gives us a major edge in reaching the right prospects.

    Once we have the data, our team of trained cold callers reaches out to qualify and acquire leads—ensuring you’re working with real, motivated sellers instead of wasting time on outdated records.

    If you need help setting up a system like this, I’d be happy to help you streamline your lead generation and acquisition process. Just let me know what you’re looking for, and we can discuss the best approach for your market!

    Looking forward to connecting.

    • Specialist · United Kingdom · Member since 2024 · 53 posts · 7 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Amanda Smith:

      Hey Everett

      I totally understand the challenge of finding the right lead generation software, especially when accuracy is key for wholesale deals. We’ve been using highly effective software that not only pulls clean and up-to-date data but also ensures we target motivated sellers with precision.

      We have a software engineer who’s also an investor, so we’re mining high-quality, verified data for key filters like absentee owners, tax delinquents, vacant properties, and pre-foreclosures—exactly what you’re looking for. This gives us a major edge in reaching the right prospects.

      Once we have the data, our team of trained cold callers reaches out to qualify and acquire leads—ensuring you’re working with real, motivated sellers instead of wasting time on outdated records.

      If you need help setting up a system like this, I’d be happy to help you streamline your lead generation and acquisition process. Just let me know what you’re looking for, and we can discuss the best approach for your market!

      Looking forward to connecting.

      Very interesting. What software is that and what counties does it provide data for?
    • Specialist · Member since 2025 · 52 posts · 10 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Kieron Osullivan:
      Quote from @Amanda Smith:

      Hey Everett

      I totally understand the challenge of finding the right lead generation software, especially when accuracy is key for wholesale deals. We’ve been using highly effective software that not only pulls clean and up-to-date data but also ensures we target motivated sellers with precision.

      We have a software engineer who’s also an investor, so we’re mining high-quality, verified data for key filters like absentee owners, tax delinquents, vacant properties, and pre-foreclosures—exactly what you’re looking for. This gives us a major edge in reaching the right prospects.

      Once we have the data, our team of trained cold callers reaches out to qualify and acquire leads—ensuring you’re working with real, motivated sellers instead of wasting time on outdated records.

      If you need help setting up a system like this, I’d be happy to help you streamline your lead generation and acquisition process. Just let me know what you’re looking for, and we can discuss the best approach for your market!

      Looking forward to connecting.

      Very interesting. What software is that and what counties does it provide data for?

      Great question! The software we use pulls data from multiple sources, including county records, utility data, and other proprietary databases, to ensure accuracy and freshness. Because we have a software engineer who’s also an investor, we’ve fine-tuned our data mining to focus on high-quality leads—absentee owners, tax delinquents, vacant properties, and pre-foreclosures.

      As for coverage, it depends on the specific counties you’re targeting. Some markets have more accessible data than others, but we can typically pull from a wide range of areas. Let me know which counties you’re interested in, and I can check if we have strong data coverage there!

      Looking forward to hearing more about your target market.

    • Specialist · United Kingdom · Member since 2024 · 53 posts · 7 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Kieron Osullivan:
      Quote from @Amanda Smith:

      Hey Everett

      I totally understand the challenge of finding the right lead generation software, especially when accuracy is key for wholesale deals. We’ve been using highly effective software that not only pulls clean and up-to-date data but also ensures we target motivated sellers with precision.

      We have a software engineer who’s also an investor, so we’re mining high-quality, verified data for key filters like absentee owners, tax delinquents, vacant properties, and pre-foreclosures—exactly what you’re looking for. This gives us a major edge in reaching the right prospects.

      Once we have the data, our team of trained cold callers reaches out to qualify and acquire leads—ensuring you’re working with real, motivated sellers instead of wasting time on outdated records.

      If you need help setting up a system like this, I’d be happy to help you streamline your lead generation and acquisition process. Just let me know what you’re looking for, and we can discuss the best approach for your market!

      Looking forward to connecting.

      Very interesting. What software is that and what counties does it provide data for?

      all counties and how often do you update records. Do you proide daily, weekly or monthly data?
    • Specialist · Member since 2025 · 52 posts · 10 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Kieron Osullivan:
      Quote from @Kieron Osullivan:
      Quote from @Amanda Smith:

      Hey Everett

      I totally understand the challenge of finding the right lead generation software, especially when accuracy is key for wholesale deals. We’ve been using highly effective software that not only pulls clean and up-to-date data but also ensures we target motivated sellers with precision.

      We have a software engineer who’s also an investor, so we’re mining high-quality, verified data for key filters like absentee owners, tax delinquents, vacant properties, and pre-foreclosures—exactly what you’re looking for. This gives us a major edge in reaching the right prospects.

      Once we have the data, our team of trained cold callers reaches out to qualify and acquire leads—ensuring you’re working with real, motivated sellers instead of wasting time on outdated records.

      If you need help setting up a system like this, I’d be happy to help you streamline your lead generation and acquisition process. Just let me know what you’re looking for, and we can discuss the best approach for your market!

      Looking forward to connecting.

      Very interesting. What software is that and what counties does it provide data for?

      all counties and how often do you update records. Do you proide daily, weekly or monthly data?

      It depends on how many agent is working on the data for how many hours.. and it depends on how many records we buy, sometimes it monthly, some times 2 times at month. Some times weekly. So it depends.

    • Specialist · United Kingdom · Member since 2024 · 53 posts · 7 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Amanda Smith:
      Quote from @Kieron Osullivan:
      Quote from @Kieron Osullivan:
      Quote from @Amanda Smith:

      Hey Everett

      I totally understand the challenge of finding the right lead generation software, especially when accuracy is key for wholesale deals. We’ve been using highly effective software that not only pulls clean and up-to-date data but also ensures we target motivated sellers with precision.

      We have a software engineer who’s also an investor, so we’re mining high-quality, verified data for key filters like absentee owners, tax delinquents, vacant properties, and pre-foreclosures—exactly what you’re looking for. This gives us a major edge in reaching the right prospects.

      Once we have the data, our team of trained cold callers reaches out to qualify and acquire leads—ensuring you’re working with real, motivated sellers instead of wasting time on outdated records.

      If you need help setting up a system like this, I’d be happy to help you streamline your lead generation and acquisition process. Just let me know what you’re looking for, and we can discuss the best approach for your market!

      Looking forward to connecting.

      Very interesting. What software is that and what counties does it provide data for?

      all counties and how often do you update records. Do you proide daily, weekly or monthly data?

      It depends on how many agent is working on the data for how many hours.. and it depends on how many records we buy, sometimes it monthly, some times 2 times at month. Some times weekly. So it depends.


      Sorry im confused you said you have an engineer investor who mines data? Is that a differnt source than the weekly data you buy? Thanks
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.