Anyone use MR. LANDLORD

10 Replies

Does anyone use Mr. Landlord . com for credit reporting?

Any problems? Reviews? It's really $10 for a report and score? The website looks a little... umm.. shady?

Steve,

Has been a while but I never had any issues with them and their site has always look that way. I was there when they launched the company I know the owner was a mentor of mine.

I don't use their credit reporting but I know a fair number of landlords who do. I enjoy their forum.

Gail

I've been using their service after learning about them from another member here on BP. I used to use a different company for credit checks, but switched over to Mr. Landlord mainly because they're so much cheaper. I found that both companies provide the same report, so it just comes down to cost for me. For what it's worth, I've been using Mr. Landlord's service for about 6 months and been completely happy with it.

Is it a full report or a decision report ?

How long does it take for them to do an onsite inspection? Any way we can have it done same day?

I have been following Mr. Landlord for many many years and find them to be reputable. I haven't used their screening tool but they have been around for a long time so I wouldn't be too concerned about them being shady etc.

Mark Langdon, Langdon Properties | [email protected] | (973) 602‑7125 | http://langdonproperties.net

Originally posted by @Ryan M. :
Is it a full report or a decision report ?

I get a full credit report.

Originally posted by @Steve Candor :

Does anyone use Mr. Landlord . com for credit reporting?

Any problems? Reviews? It's really $10 for a report and score? The website looks a little... umm.. shady?

Steve, did you ever end up using these services? If so, how did it work out? Thanks.

I have recently tried TenantCloud - (OK... Kind of confusing...) but I think it includes a BackGround Search & Check Feature

To anyone still watching this thread, you can also try Housters or the Landlord Studio Apps on Android - these seems to be well supported and have reasonable feature set.

If you use iPhone, some have used "Landlordy" on iTunes.