Anyone use MR. LANDLORD

10 Replies

Does anyone use Mr. Landlord . com for credit reporting?

Any problems? Reviews? It's really $10 for a report and score? The website looks a little... umm.. shady?

Steve,

Has been a while but I never had any issues with them and their site has always look that way. I was there when they launched the company I know the owner was a mentor of mine.

I don't use their credit reporting but I know a fair number of landlords who do. I enjoy their forum.

Gail

I've been using their service after learning about them from another member here on BP. I used to use a different company for credit checks, but switched over to Mr. Landlord mainly because they're so much cheaper. I found that both companies provide the same report, so it just comes down to cost for me. For what it's worth, I've been using Mr. Landlord's service for about 6 months and been completely happy with it.

Is it a full report or a decision report ?

How long does it take for them to do an onsite inspection? Any way we can have it done same day?

I have been following Mr. Landlord for many many years and find them to be reputable. I haven't used their screening tool but they have been around for a long time so I wouldn't be too concerned about them being shady etc.

Originally posted by @Ryan M. :
Is it a full report or a decision report ?

I get a full credit report.

Originally posted by @Steve Candor :

Does anyone use Mr. Landlord . com for credit reporting?

Any problems? Reviews? It's really $10 for a report and score? The website looks a little... umm.. shady?

Steve, did you ever end up using these services? If so, how did it work out? Thanks.

I have recently tried TenantCloud - (OK... Kind of confusing...) but I think it includes a BackGround Search & Check Feature

To anyone still watching this thread, you can also try Housters or the Landlord Studio Apps on Android - these seems to be well supported and have reasonable feature set.

If you use iPhone, some have used "Landlordy" on iTunes.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here