Would you believe someone that said you could double your $$

Would you believe someone that said you could double your $$

Member since 2008 · 4 posts · 0 votes

THis is the ad that I got
Are you looking for a place to invest your money? With real estate on the rocks, take advantage of our 1 week boot camp on day trading stocks. This is no joke, in my first month of trading with my proven system; I averaged to make $1,600 a day. You do the math--that is about $400,000 a year. Ok, the loaded question and concern that just entered your mind, “Well, isn’t the stock market taking a hit right now as well?” It doesn’t matter!! With our proven system, we make money if the stock is prevailing or struggling. To make you think that I am even more full of crap, in my second month of trading, I averaged over $2,600 dollars a day. I have made and lost millions in real estate, but I never thought that making money would be this easy. If you would be interested in finding out more about my proven system, and be a part of our one free week boot camp giveaway, contact me via email and I will contact you within 24 hours and tell you all about this life changing opportunity.
This is serious business! I am only taking 50 investors for 2008. If there were more weeks in the year, minus my two vacation weeks, I would take more, however that’s it. I already have January full and I put out my offer yesterday, so if you would like to take advantage of this once in a lifetime experience. Email me today and I will personally call you!!!!
If you do not have 40k liquid, this offer is not for you.
I only make calls after 2:00 MST after the market is closed
I am also a real estate investor with inventory nationwide between 50-80% LTV

0Reply
14 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pleasant Hill, CA · Member since 2008 · 428 posts · 43 votes
    18y

    What kind of system is this and how are the results across the board? 40k for a 1 week boot camp??? Sounds pretty expensive!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    If someone needs to post THIS IS NO JOKE, I'd say it is time to RUN!

  • Property Manager · OK · Member since 2008 · 28 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    RUN!!!!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2008 · 26 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I"m selling a bridge for 40k if anyone is interested!! :beer:

  • Real Estate Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 23 votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "m1marlow":
    I'M SELLING A BRIDGE FOR 40K IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED!! :beer:

    What does it appraise at? Do you deliver? Or is it "as is where is"?

    As long as it is not the London Bridge or the Golden gate bridge... I heard those were scams.

  • Member since 2008 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    There is some truth to what the ad says, it's certainly possible to make that kind of money using techniques that you can learn in a week.

    That being said, what you will likely learn are basic screening techniques that will aim to earn money based on a basic peak/trough method.

    You can make $40k in a month sure. BUt you can also lose $55k in two weeks, and gains will be unlikely to be consistent. Unless you have serious technical anaylsis skills I'd RUN just like everyone is saying. If the system was that good do you think they'd be teaching others??

    No chance. Just look at Ren. Tech the largest Hedge fund today. They guard all secrets like crazy. It's said to say but there are no easy get rich quick tricks. If you fall for one of these ads you are making some ******* money who is preying on fools. Try not to boost the commission for people like them and we might see less of it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.