Recommendations Needed for a 12 Unit MF in South East of Houston

6 Replies

BP friends, (esp those familiar with the Houston area):

Could you recommend insurance companies, contractors and inspectors who you have worked? I am getting ready to initiate a Due Diligence period for a small 12 unit, Class C property (built in 1950) in South East part of Houston. 

Thank you in advance,

Mo

I can't provide any references as I'm new here myself, but I do want to wish you good luck! Hope it works out.

Originally posted by @Lucas S. :

I can't provide any references as I'm new here myself, but I do want to wish you good luck! Hope it works out.

Thank you @lucas. I hope to update the BP friends on how the whole process turned out. Excited and wary at the same time :-)

Where abouts is your MF? I used Guidry Agency for my MF. Contact Brad Guidry 713-781-8111 If he can't write the policy he will point you in the right direction for a quote

@Mohammed S.  Great! Please do... I know I'd read them! Let me know if you need any help, I'd love to be involved to learn about the process.

Thanks,

Lucas

Originally posted by @Nick Weidner :

Where abouts is your MF? I used Guidry Agency for my MF. Contact Brad Guidry 713-781-8111 If he can't write the policy he will point you in the right direction for a quote

Thank you @NickWeidner - i will surely follow up with Brad. 

Regards,

Mo

Hello, first le5 me wish you good luck in your project, for a contractor I have worked with mr. G remodeling, he works in that area and the price and work quality have been great in my projects. His email is mrgremodeling, email him and he will call you to discuss and quote, again best of lucks.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.