DoHardMoney.com ("DHM")

DoHardMoney.com ("DHM")

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 25 votes

Hey BP family,

Had a question- lately I have been somewhat on an alternative funding research kick and I came across a company that none of my flipper or commercial development friends know. I was wondering if anyone has ever done any business or closed deals with DoHardMoney.com (Or DHM Financial Services)? If so, what was the outcome, etc.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    Last time I looked at their website it looked like they were giving out "proof of funds letters" to anyone who paid them a monthly fee.

  • Dev HornPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Arlington, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    A few years back we worked with them a bit and they were legit.  Ryan Wright is a good guy.  I think they really are kind of a match-maker (help you find HM locally) rather than actually do loans themselves.

    And yes, they'll give you POF letters... which can come in handy for wholesalers...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.