Has anyone used PARC property group in Indianapolis?

50 Replies

I live in NJ and looking to start out of state REI and trying to research turnkey providers in Indianapolis. A business associate was referred to PARC through J Hartmans group and I was wondering if anyone had experience with them?

Do you have systems in place that can verify all the information? I see many deals in Indy, many promises of of stable rental income in appreciating and upcoming areas - in many cases - this is just plain bull &#₩%. Be very careful and do your homework. 

I close on a property with PARC next Friday. 

A few months ago I flew out to meet the PARC guys, see the properties they had available, see the areas they were investing in, see their rehab quality/standards (before rehab, with walls open, and completed rehabs). 

So far all has been as promised/expected. What appears to be a quality tenant was obtained in the time frame promised and at the rent price predicted. 

I'll know more a year or two from now, but if you have specific questions I can answer, feel free to PM me. 

I bought a property form them in August.  They were great to work with, and everything is going great so far.

Ken

Im in the process of closing on 4 properties with them, so my experience is limited to meeting them negotiating and closing.  They have been top notch so far.  Honest and open communication.  After one of my home inspections there were some minor things mentioned by the inspector that I didn't even request to be fixed, but they went ahead and fixed anyway.  From the others I have spoken to that have interacted with them, they have a solid reputation.  I would definitely meet with them if you are looking in the area

Disclosure: Owner and Managing Memeber

Greetings all, 

I'm Todd Roberts, Owner and Manging Member of PARC Property Group and PARC Property Management. We appreciate the positive comments.  Our team works very hard to provide top quality investment opportunities and property management services in and around Indianapolis, so it's fulfilling to get this type of feedback. As David pointed out above, we try to go "over and above'"expectations when possible and to always provide open and honest communications.  If anyone would like to ask questions about investing in the Indianapolis area with PARC, please feel free to reach out to me or Brian Campbell and we will try to accommodate. Or better yet, come see us and let us show you what we do!  Many thanks.

Originally posted by @Ryan Yetter :

I close on a property with PARC next Friday. 

A few months ago I flew out to meet the PARC guys, see the properties they had available, see the areas they were investing in, see their rehab quality/standards (before rehab, with walls open, and completed rehabs). 

So far all has been as promised/expected. What appears to be a quality tenant was obtained in the time frame promised and at the rent price predicted. 

I'll know more a year or two from now, but if you have specific questions I can answer, feel free to PM me. 

I closed on my property with PARC last November.  I got the same treatment as Ryan, saw newly acquired property, mid-rehab property and finished product before getting something under contract.  The purchase agreement included that a tenant be in place before closing at the pre determined rate and it appraised over the purchase price.  They're solid guys and turn out a solid product.  I'm ready for my next one and plan on putting more under contract in the next month or two.

Feel free to PM for specific details but I'd say you can't go wrong with PARC.