Property Management Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Property Management Companies in Columbus, Ohio

Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Does anyone have any good recommendations for property managers in the Columbus, Ohio area?  This would be for single family residences.  I am using RL Property Management for my first property and they seem to do a good job, but I just don't have a basis of comparison since I have never tried anyone else.   I am in contract for a second property and may try another company for this one as a trial.   Any responses would be greatly appreciated!

0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Columbus , OH · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 14 votes
10y
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Columbus , OH · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 14 votes
    10y
  • Business Owner · Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I'm new to the forum so won't likely get a recommendation, but I own a management firm in CBUS.  We specialize in residential (mostly multifamily) but also handle PM needs for private investors.  Glad to assist you any way we can.  Good luck! 

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I'll say it once and I'll say it again, David Panzera should definitely be on your list of people to meet with. I'm an agent and buy and sell multi family and I know when I buy my first MF property this year in Columbus, David will be my guy. Really hands on and comes from a value add mind set. He's taken hours to talk with me over the past year and I still haven't pulled the trigger. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 205 posts · 62 votes
    10y

    Thank you, @Robert Ellis! Very good of you to recommend us. @Jason Clausi, it's always a good idea to get more information and I'm happy to answer questions you might have for comparison purposes. I know @Peter Lohmann and he does a solid job at RL Property Management --he's been here on BP for awhile and gets consistent referrals. We manage in a few different areas than Peter and maybe I can answer some questions from that perspective. Feel free to private message me. Good luck! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2014 · 63 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Jason - In addition, to Dave and Peter, you can also try Donny Thompson at ERA Realty in Grove City. He's fantastic. Good luck!

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Another +1 for Peter Lohmann at R&L Property management. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.