Question about auction.com

Question about auction.com

Suwanee, GA 路 Member since 2016 路 20 posts 路 1 vote

I'm super excited about being a part of this knowledgable community. I have rental property in SC which I will keep but since I'm in Atlanta now I would like to venture into fix and flips and I'm looking for all connections to make that happen....except an architect since I'm already one 馃槈. 

Also has anyone been successful on auction.com? And why won't they show the insides of the homes?

Thanks in advance

Priscilla

1Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 East Point, GA 路 Member since 2016 路 26 posts 路 3 votes
    10y

    HI, @Account Closed. Welcome to Atlanta. I would love to connect with you.

    Are you looking to invest in the Gwinnett County area, Fulton County, or wherever the best deal is? 

    I am in search of a designer so lets speak about that after we connect.

  • Suwanee, GA 路 Member since 2016 路 20 posts 路 1 vote
    10y

    Hello William!

    I haven't identified an area yet so I'm open to suggestions. 

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF庐, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2012 路 2k+ posts 路 977 votes
    10y

    Priscilla,  welcome to the BP community. My name is Bill and a real estate investor in the Atlanta area. I also own tax return preparation, financial planning and business consulting firm.  Let me know if I can be of assistance. 

    Bill

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.