Anyone hear about Rockstar Real Estate in Toronto Canada?

Anyone hear about Rockstar Real Estate in Toronto Canada?

Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes
I am looking for some feedback on Rockstar Real estate in Toronto Canada. They are a brokerage that focusses on selling turn key properties that require little to no rehab. They offer classes and contact resources for a monthly fee. Anyone hear anything??
0Reply
73 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Oakville/ Brantford, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 147 posts · 91 votes
9y

yes @Nicholas Ernst I think the courses are worth it but most importantly it is being part of a larger network or like minded people.

I am not a member specifically but I have gone to many events as a guest and attend the inner circle meetings and those are all great.

I and 3 others investors also have started my own group called SO REIT (southern Ontario real estate investment training club) that we host every 4th Wednesday of each month. We had 81 people at our march event.

Either way, don't ever spend thousands or even hundreds on any specific training, as you can learn all this basically for free and the goal is to network and gain information that you will be able to use without breaking the bank on learning it. The more you are around other investors with the same mindset the faster you will gain your knowledge and you will end up taking action.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Oakville/ Brantford, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 147 posts · 91 votes
    9y
    Yes they are legit in my opinion. I have a lot of friends that are part of the rock star club and have used their broker services. What exactly would you like to know ?
  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 12 votes
    9y
    I joined their team for a couple of years. They have a great team of brokers and real estate agents. Good training seminars. Good network and they keep you in the loop with the market. They are Legit
  • Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Nicholas Ernst

    I have been a member since 2007 and I can honestly say that it is a fantastic legitimate group worth joining. I cut my teeth in RE investing with these guys and have met many great people over the years. They offer much more these days than selling turn key properties, such as training on student rentals, apartments and value-add properties, as well as accounting for RE investors, JV structuring, etc. Well worth the price of admission.

  • Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thank you everyone for getting back over the weekend.  @SarahLarbi I should of elaborated more.  I was curious if the courses and training were worth it.  I am getting a good vibe from what I heard in the presentation and the feed back from my BP friends. 

    @chadurbshott and @michaelramzy  Thank you kindly for the feedback.  I'm going to sign up.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakville/ Brantford, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 147 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    yes @Nicholas Ernst I think the courses are worth it but most importantly it is being part of a larger network or like minded people.

    I am not a member specifically but I have gone to many events as a guest and attend the inner circle meetings and those are all great.

    I and 3 others investors also have started my own group called SO REIT (southern Ontario real estate investment training club) that we host every 4th Wednesday of each month. We had 81 people at our march event.

    Either way, don't ever spend thousands or even hundreds on any specific training, as you can learn all this basically for free and the goal is to network and gain information that you will be able to use without breaking the bank on learning it. The more you are around other investors with the same mindset the faster you will gain your knowledge and you will end up taking action.

  • Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Sarah Larbi Can you share a link to the training club that you mentioned? I'm relatively new to the world of real estate and would love to learn more. I'm currently in the process of educating myself through books and podcasts. I would love to maybe attend some of your events in the future and learn from more experienced investors in the area. Thank you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakville/ Brantford, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 147 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    @Manvir G. you can register here if you are interested in attending.

  • Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Sarah Larbi Thank you for the link. Unfortunately I work most Wednesday evenings but if I can free up that timeslot then I will definitely attend.

  • Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Grrr...I'll be in France. This is exactly what I need right now. 

    @Sarah Larbi any idea who those speakers are going to be?

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakville/ Brantford, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 147 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    Hi @Daniel Massicotte we have Claire Drage and Amiel Jelinek who are both well versed on the topics of JVs and finding money and money partners. Claire was actually one of the speakers at the Tony Robins wealth seminar a couple weekends ago. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.