Looking for a Team in New Braunfels / San Antonio Texas area

Looking for a Team in New Braunfels / San Antonio Texas area

Investor · New Braunfels, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I'm looking to build a team of professionals before my business gets too big.  I would love recommendations for the following in the New Braunfels / San Antonio Texas area:

Real Estate Lawyer or Commercial Real Estate Lawyer

Real Estate Tax Accountant

Property Managers

Thanks

1Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 210 votes
9y
Kerry Christensen I have a referral for all three! Shoot me a PM and I can have you connect with the people I have on my team. I like to find the people that take the time to actually explain and educate why they are doing the things that they do. I just feel that way you are better prepared for situations in the future.
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 210 votes
    9y
    Kerry Christensen I have a referral for all three! Shoot me a PM and I can have you connect with the people I have on my team. I like to find the people that take the time to actually explain and educate why they are doing the things that they do. I just feel that way you are better prepared for situations in the future.
  • Brian PheltPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 85 votes
    9y

    Hello Kerry,

    I am happy to talk to you about our property management services.  Feel free to send me a PM.

    Thank you.

  • Investor · New Braunfels, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    John, 

    Not sure how to PM and I couldn't find your email address.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winchester, VA · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    I'll connect and PM. I have some specific projects as well as team resources. I'd like to know more about what flavor or real estate and what area... before making a referral. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.