Rent to Own with Right Path Housing in Colorado

Rent to Own with Right Path Housing in Colorado

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Has anyone done a deal with Right Path Housing in Colorado?  I was offered a term sheet by them to do a lease purchase contract where they would guarantee the monthly payment and sale by the end of the term.  Just wondering if anyone else had used them? 

1Reply
112 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
6y

I Have Worked With Mario For years With Leasing to own My Property's all over Colorado. Mario provides complete end to end support through the entire process and is an expert in the Colorado market. Having Mario and The Right Path Home team Work With me to do lease purchases on my property's is a must! We can not recommend this team enough. My Home was sold 16 Months into the contact and now They have Brought me another Client for my next property here in Northern Colorado. 

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Visalia, CA · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Anyone reading this thread please contact me.  If you click on "Ryan Sutton" you will see that he has posted twice as already doing "lease-to-own" with a company called Bridgehouse America....which is also owned by Mario Garcia (aka Mario Robert Garcia).   

    There is a very long line of people who gave Mario Garcia and Bridgehouse America hundreds of thousands of dollars only to be left with broken promises.   I am personally working with 9 people that Mario/Bridgehouse owes money to and there are many, many more negative reviews on this site, BBB.org, and Yelp.

    One is to only assume that because of these bad reviews and legal problems, Mario Garcia has moved Bridgehouse from Colorado, to Arizona, and then to California.  Then he changed his business name to Bridgehouse Investors.

    He has now started new "lease-to-own" companies called "Right Path Housing" and "VHS asset management".

    He has to change company names because of all of the bad online reviews.

    You need to contact me for more proof and do your research.

    I highly doubt that Ryan Sutton exists.  We have proof thru IP addresses that Mario Garcia posts online under many different alias' and pseudoname

    profiles in order to give his disrreputable businesses positive reviews.

  • Visalia, CA · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    The "This post has been removed" was from Mario Garcia !!!  He was endorsing the "Right Path Housing" as a legitimate business.

    It was there on Dec 18, 2019 and then after I posted my comments, it was removed on Dec 19, 2019.    Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I Have Worked With Mario For years With Leasing to own My Property's all over Colorado. Mario provides complete end to end support through the entire process and is an expert in the Colorado market. Having Mario and The Right Path Home team Work With me to do lease purchases on my property's is a must! We can not recommend this team enough. My Home was sold 16 Months into the contact and now They have Brought me another Client for my next property here in Northern Colorado. 

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I'm an investor of turnkey rental properties I do not have any experience when it comes to rehab. I let Right Path help me do 2 lease purchase contracts; one on a condo and the other on a SFR I had for a almost 10 years. Here's what I liked about it; my house sells and I pay ZERO real estate fees!! What a great concept! NO fee to me finally I never understood paying 6% of my equity for an agent to slap my house on zillow. I would recommend using them to anyone that hates paying unnecessary fees!!

  • New to Real Estate · West Palm Beach Florida · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thumbs up from me.    Just remember to check out the applications they send DUH!! 

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Rick, Bridgehouse's portfolio was sold to another company we had way too many properties to properly maintain and we are hopeful that all our previous clients are happy with the transition to a larger more established business.  I want to apologize to your Rick and your wife Rita for the placement of Alisha into your home, I think we can both agree that in person she seemed like a woman that needed help and ultimately we made the wrong decision in selecting her.  But like all our clients you too have to approve the incoming tenant.  You met Alisha in person, in her brand new sports car and I think you can see why we too fell for her first impression.  Knowing her husband had passed away and she had her kids to take care of and the home being in their school district we wanted to help.  Bridgehouse and myself were completely unaware of any mental health issues she had and that's on me.  That is in part why I called CPS to take a look at her kids to make sure they were safe.  We did agree to return part of the deposit Alisha paid and I'm willing to work out something with you as well.  Please contract me on my cell or email (all bridgehouse emails still are active), I got your bill for $7000 but that included what your insurance company paid for the toilet leak.  Let's get to a common ground and move on I want an amicable situation for you and your wife.  I also want to make if very clear that Bridgehouse owes no monies to any parties.  We had 0 lawsuits every filed against the company in it's 10 year history but we are not impervious to mistakes and will always (within reason) make an effort to come to a common ground with everyone.  Rick I look forward to speaking with you and to update bigger pockets in future.  To date (even after the sale of our company) Bridgehouse maintained an A rating with the BBB and had a portfolio of over 400 properties.  That's not to say that Rick's home is any less important and making a compromise that both suits his family and ours.

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    I have also been through a scam by Mario Garcia. I'm trying to figure out how we can get enough information out to stop his cheating both the owners and tenants. He has changed his company name and who knows what he is using now. He is a liar and will never honor his proposal or agreements.

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Lesvia Millican:

    I have also been through a scam by Mario Garcia. I'm trying to figure out how we can get enough information out to stop his cheating both the owners and tenants. He has changed his company name and who knows what he is using now. He is a liar and will never honor his proposal or agreements.


  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Donna Morrison:
    Quote from @Lesvia Millican:

    I have also been through a scam by Mario Garcia. I'm trying to figure out how we can get enough information out to stop his cheating both the owners and tenants. He has changed his company name and who knows what he is using now. He is a liar and will never honor his proposal or agreements.



  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Donna Morrison:
    Quote from @Lesvia Millican:

    I have also been through a scam by Mario Garcia. I'm trying to figure out how we can get enough information out to stop his cheating both the owners and tenants. He has changed his company name and who knows what he is using now. He is a liar and will never honor his proposal or agreements.



  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I am finding it difficult to reply but I would like to speak with you about Mario

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Ryan Sutton:

    Has anyone done a deal with Right Path Housing in Colorado?  I was offered a term sheet by them to do a lease purchase contract where they would guarantee the monthly payment and sale by the end of the term.  Just wondering if anyone else had used them? 


     How did it end! I am starting a lawsuit 

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Don't work with Mario Garcia or any company he currently has. It is like the many complaints voiced, he lies, misrepresents, does not take responsibility and will leave you in a bad way. He can NOT ne trusted.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.