Dan Reedy of Moore KC1

Dan Reedy of Moore KC1

Rental Property Investor · Huntsville, UT · Member since 2012 · 127 posts · 35 votes

Has anyone had any experience with Dan Reedy of Moore KC1. He is located in the Kansas City area. The numbers on the turnkey single family properties he has listed on his website look good enough to start digging deeper so I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone has any experience working with him. I see he is also a BP member.

Here is the link to his website: [url]http://www.morekc.com/

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0Reply
96 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
12y

engelo its jay is my post working on this site...My first one

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.