Propstream- a company review as of 2020

Propstream- a company review as of 2020

Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 428 posts · 484 votes

I am currently trying to figure out the best resource to create mailing lists based on the characteristics of the property owner and the property itself.

The last major/popular forum on Propstream was started over 4 years ago so I doubt those reviews are still relevant. Anyone on BP- how accurate has the information been for...

-Foreclosure Information

-Ownership Information

-Leins and judgements against the owner (ESPECIALLY THIS ONE)

0Reply
29 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Phoenixville, PA · Member since 2010 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    @Jimmy O'Connor prop stream is a nice tool not my personal choice for pulling data I used it for 3 months but I'm not a huge fan of their pricing structure. Ownership information is great, but narrowing down to demographics was lacking for me. Personally I like list source for your bulk lists (in our area this is good for the counties) for Philly I use title toolbox there is some good niche lists there as well. But with all data providers that sell bulk data it lags vs data direct from the county. If you're pulling from the courthouse in the counties is much easier than the city. You can also hire a court house researcher (google courthouse researchers) to mine data for you direct from the court house it's more expensive ~1-2 bucks instead of the 3-5 cents on list source but the data is worth it. These folks tend to only onboard a handful of clients in one area to avoid over saturation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.