Looking: Best Yellow Letter Companies in 2020

Looking: Best Yellow Letter Companies in 2020

Michael FreedPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Papillion/Omaha, NE · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes

I'm going to start my first direct mail marketing campaign and must decide which yellow letter company to use. I'm looking for input from Investors and Wholesalers currently outsourcing their direct mail through a "yellow letter" company. Who are you using and how has the experience been? I am interested in input on recent experiences in 2020 or within the last year. 

I've spent enough time researching, reading, learning, listening to podcasts...it is time to take action and start learning via real world experience. Thanks for taking the time to share!

1Reply
27 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dolf Al EmaraPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    I am about to start my campaign as well soon. I will be using yellowletterhq.com. let me know what you think of them. if I find another one, I will let you know here. you do the same if you find some good company with track record. 

  • Michael FreedPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Papillion/Omaha, NE · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Dolf Al Emara I will be interested to see how things go for you, please share your experience with them. I will share the same regarding whomever I settle on using. Good luck with the campaign!

  • Calvin OzanickBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Janesville, WI · Member since 2017 · 707 posts · 297 votes
    6y



    I am a fan of the original handwritten yellow letters. It takes more time for sure, but adding the personal touch is sure to be more successful and has essentially doubled the amount of responses I was getting previously.

    Wisconsin Property Managers4.7413 Reviews
  • Michael FreedPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Papillion/Omaha, NE · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Calvin Ozanick Thank you for the feedback. This is something I was considering, but time is not something I have in abundance...This gives me a good idea though, I have an adult son with high functioning Autism that is presently out of work due to the pandemic. He doesn't like talking to people, but does like repetitive tasks he can do while listening to music..could be a great chance to get him involved in the business

  • Dolf Al EmaraPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    To add to @Calvin Ozanick’s point, there are some companies offer handwritten like font on your card. 
    thanks Calvin, that is a good point. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.