Where in the US should I live?

Where in the US should I live?

Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 11 votes

Hi everyone!

I am a teenager from Sweden who finish school soon. There are multiple reasons for me to move to the US, the main reason however is real estate since Sweden is a very socialism country the government taxes everything. I want to move to a place where I can buy cheap rentals with stable cashflow. I also want to have kinda nice weather since Sweden is like living in a refrigerator with a broken lightbulb:)

10Reply
172 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
4y
Quote from @Bruce Woodruff:
Quote from @Tchaka Owen:
Congrats on the degree. You do your numbers, I'll do mine. And if you dig into the 'happiness quotient' you'll see the reason. Just let the poor Swedish dude come here and buy RE without throwing your politics out there....
Peace, bro....

 We've got a dude in Sweden who is being told what Sweden is like by a dude who read about Sweden in a book on a college campus in the US. This debate isn't going to go anywhere folks. Moving on.

See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Nashville TN. Whoop Whoop!
  • Investor · Cleveland · Member since 2022 · 58 posts · 41 votes
    4y

    Where you invest might not be where you live. Live where you can have your best live and invest where you can make the most money :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.