Good Zipcodes in Delaware to invest for ARV and Cashflow

Good Zipcodes in Delaware to invest for ARV and Cashflow

Member since 2018 · 127 posts · 37 votes

Hi Guys,

I am a real estate investor from Delaware. I have properties closer to the Hockessin area at the moment. However, I am seeing a lot of activity closer to Newcastle around route 13 where there are 2 amazon warehouses, and warehouses in Middletown which are spurring interest. What are the zipcodes and areas in Delaware do you invest in and get good cash flow? Any recommendations on zipcodes for ARV. My hunch for ARV is

1. New castle 

2. Middletown

Feel free to post your thoughts

Buyan

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon DukesPro Member
    Wholesaler · MD · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Buyan Thyagarajan:

    Hi Guys,

    I am a real estate investor from Delaware. I have properties closer to the Hockessin area at the moment. However, I am seeing a lot of activity closer to Newcastle around route 13 where there are 2 amazon warehouses, and warehouses in Middletown which are spurring interest. What are the zipcodes and areas in Delaware do you invest in and get good cash flow? Any recommendations on zipcodes for ARV. My hunch for ARV is

    1. New castle 

    2. Middletown

    Feel free to post your thoughts

    Buyan


  • Brandon DukesPro Member
    Wholesaler · MD · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Hey I’m a wholesaler in the Delware market please email your buying criteria. I get deeply discounted properties in DE, PA and MD. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.