Mid-term Rental Market in Downtown Chattanooga, TN

Mid-term Rental Market in Downtown Chattanooga, TN

Sara PiercePro Member
Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hello!

I am under contract on a 4-plex in Downtown Chattanooga, TN, each unit consisting of 1bed/1bath. I intend on marketing it as a mid-term rental for both healthcare and travel professionals, and if need be, some short term rentals. I would love to hear from anyone in the Chattanooga Market that is currently doing something similar and if you wouldn't mind sharing your insights! This is my first investment property and am both excited and terrified.


Thank you!

3Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
3y

That is awesome to hear! We do midterms in Bloomington, IN but looking to move to Chattanooga. Let me know if you get a lead on another multifamily!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    @Sara Pierce Did you end up buying these and setting them up? I would love to learn more and share tips. Are you open to connecting?

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    That is awesome to hear! We do midterms in Bloomington, IN but looking to move to Chattanooga. Let me know if you get a lead on another multifamily!

  • Real Estate Broker · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    If you don't mind me asking Sara how did you finance the deal. Did you use Cash/Hard Money or was it an FHA or some other type of loan?

  • Katey SheaPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I'm hoping to get into midterms also. I'd love to hear what area you purchased in?

    TIA

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.