Market Report Stats in DFW by county for JAN 2023

Most Popular Reply

Benbrook TX · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
3y

Thank you sir, trying to decide on my next investment. I just got a tenant in my first rental.  

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alicia MarksPro Member
    Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    Can you throw in Johnson County too?

  • Real Estate Broker · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 248 posts · 240 votes
    3y

    Here ya go!

  • Benbrook TX · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Parker County?  I'm just getting started in real estate investing.  I'm a football coach and teacher.  I love stats and numbers.  Thanks Rob

  • Real Estate Broker · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 248 posts · 240 votes
    3y

    Here you go Randall! I'm a realtor and the wife and I have a few rentals. I would love to help if you need a realtor! :)

  • Benbrook TX · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Thank you sir, trying to decide on my next investment. I just got a tenant in my first rental.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.