Agent in a booming area close to Tulsa, Oklahoma

Agent in a booming area close to Tulsa, Oklahoma

Real Estate Agent · Owasso, OK · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 12 votes

Hi all,

The city I am referring to is Owasso, OK which is 20 minutes north of Tulsa. I am an agent here and would love to help people get into this market. I live and invest here personally, and really love the area. Much calmer than Tulsa and not too far away.

Many businesses have come to the area over the past few years. We have an Amazon warehouse, Macys distribution ctr, and a Whirlpool warehouse. 45 minutes north of Owasso is Bartlesville, OK, and in-between Owasso and Bartlesville lies a Walmart distribution center, which adds strength to Owasso. Bartlesville has the old HQ for Phillips 66 and ConocoPhillips and many people opt to live In Owasso and make the commute to Bartlesville. Owasso is also near the American Airlines maintenance base which is the largest aircraft maintenance base in the world. We are getting a new Costco by us this year, just got a Chipotle, and any other business you'd expect a strong market to have is here. Target, Chick Fil A, etc.  

Thanks you

2Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 59 posts · 17 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Zackary Shephard:

    Hi all,

    The city I am referring to is Owasso, OK which is 20 minutes north of Tulsa. I am an agent here and would love to help people get into this market. I live and invest here personally, and really love the area. Much calmer than Tulsa and not too far away.

    Many businesses have come to the area over the past few years. We have an Amazon warehouse, Macys distribution ctr, and a Whirlpool warehouse. 45 minutes north of Owasso is Bartlesville, OK, and in-between Owasso and Bartlesville lies a Walmart distribution center, which adds strength to Owasso. Bartlesville has the old HQ for Phillips 66 and ConocoPhillips and many people opt to live In Owasso and make the commute to Bartlesville. Owasso is also near the American Airlines maintenance base which is the largest aircraft maintenance base in the world. We are getting a new Costco by us this year, just got a Chipotle, and any other business you'd expect a strong market to have is here. Target, Chick Fil A, etc.  

    Thanks you


     Do you know anything about the Nowata area?

  • Real Estate Agent · Owasso, OK · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Katherine Roberts:
    Quote from @Zackary Shephard:

    Hi all,

    The city I am referring to is Owasso, OK which is 20 minutes north of Tulsa. I am an agent here and would love to help people get into this market. I live and invest here personally, and really love the area. Much calmer than Tulsa and not too far away.

    Many businesses have come to the area over the past few years. We have an Amazon warehouse, Macys distribution ctr, and a Whirlpool warehouse. 45 minutes north of Owasso is Bartlesville, OK, and in-between Owasso and Bartlesville lies a Walmart distribution center, which adds strength to Owasso. Bartlesville has the old HQ for Phillips 66 and ConocoPhillips and many people opt to live In Owasso and make the commute to Bartlesville. Owasso is also near the American Airlines maintenance base which is the largest aircraft maintenance base in the world. We are getting a new Costco by us this year, just got a Chipotle, and any other business you'd expect a strong market to have is here. Target, Chick Fil A, etc.  

    Thanks you


     Do you know anything about the Nowata area?


     Not really. I do have some friends that live there though.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.