Insights on mobile homes in Lillington for LTRs

Insights on mobile homes in Lillington for LTRs

Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Just as the post stated. My wife and I are looking for our first rental property. We're working with limited funds, so we've been focusing on mobile homes. Does any have any experiences with LTRs in the Lillington, NC area?

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gina AnsonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Hi - I am also interested in or around that area.  What is in Lillington that makes you want to find property there.  Just curious as I am not from that area and would like to learn more about NC.  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.