rowlett tx property

rowlett tx property

Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 5 votes

Hey BiggerPockets Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm currently exploring the real estate market in Rowlett, Texas, and I'd love to tap into the collective wisdom of this fantastic community—things to look out for, and future prospects. If in future have to rent out the property whether it will make sense in that area. Thank you.

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2018 · 82 posts · 49 votes
    3y

    Hi Angela. Rowlett is in the Garland ISD which is not the greatest. So you will get class B and C tenants depending on how nice the house is. It will probably cash flow but you need to figure out what your goals are.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.