Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2023 · 81 posts · 40 votes
What tools, platforms, or strategies do you rely on to stay up to date with this ever-changing market? Are you a fan of websites like Zillow or Redfin? Do you follow real estate blogs or utilize local MLS listings? Or do you have a different method or a favorite app that keeps you informed?
What tools, platforms, or strategies do you rely on to stay up to date with this ever-changing market? Are you a fan of websites like Zillow or Redfin? Do you follow real estate blogs or utilize local MLS listings? Or do you have a different method or a favorite app that keeps you informed?
yep, ZHI dan redfin market insight. Never disappointed ! I'm so deep into ZHI and I ask my son to even work at zillow/trulia LOL
Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
Hey @Monica Williams - usually most of my feedback comes from clients that I tour homes with. I get a sense of what the market is feeling from a buyers' perspective as well as feedback from seller's brokers on how motivated a seller is.
Alternatively, you can also probably look up absorption rate data from your MLS (my MLS provides it).