Is anyone betting on North Colinwood(Waterloo District) 44110 ZIP CODE?!? in CLE

Is anyone betting on North Colinwood(Waterloo District) 44110 ZIP CODE?!? in CLE

Investor · Member since 2022 · 65 posts · 38 votes

Hey BPs, is anyone buying real estate in North Colinwood?? Or does anyone have any news on the Waterloo District? Does anyone see that area having decent appreciation? I have been thinking about buying more property but wanted to see if someone had insight 

1Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 337 posts · 213 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bailey Coleman:

    Hey BPs, is anyone buying real estate in North Colinwood?? Or does anyone have any news on the Waterloo District? Does anyone see that area having decent appreciation? I have been thinking about buying more property but wanted to see if someone had insight 


     Last I have checked prices are pretty high in North Collinwood. Why not look into South Collinwood instead where prices are lower but rents are the same and has nice pockets?

  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2021 · 383 posts · 361 votes
    3y

    I like North Collinwood mostly. It has gone up a lot in price over the past few years (where hasn't though?) so I'd be picky about which streets specifically I'd be buying on. Generally, the closer you are to Euclid, the better; and the closer you are to South Collinwood, the worse.

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 65 posts · 38 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Shane Kelly:

    I like North Collinwood mostly. It has gone up a lot in price over the past few years (where hasn't though?) so I'd be picky about which streets specifically I'd be buying on. Generally, the closer you are to Euclid, the better; and the closer you are to South Collinwood, the worse.


     Thanks for the feedback sir. I agree and will continue to buy in that area

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.