Seeking Insights on Interior Rehab Trends in Phoenix Area

Seeking Insights on Interior Rehab Trends in Phoenix Area

Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

I'm delving into the world of interior rehab and am curious about the current trends in the Phoenix area. Eager to gather your collective wisdom!

I'm particularly interested in understanding what's trending in markets like Phoenix Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe, and beyond. 

Here's what I'm looking to get your insight on:

  • Current Design Trends: Which interior styles are capturing hearts and wallets these days? From paint choices to spatial layouts, I’m all ears.
  • Must-have Features: What are those irresistible features or amenities that everyone seems to be clamoring for?
  • Materials and Finishes: In the realm of countertops, flooring, and the like, what’s reigning supreme in both appeal and durability?
  • Budgeting Wisdom: Any pearls of wisdom on balancing a striking renovation with practical budgeting?

I'm looking forward to hearing your experiences, insights, and perhaps even some tales of triumph and tribulation.

Sincerely,

Fiz

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Fiz Sam:

    Hi everyone,

    I'm delving into the world of interior rehab and am curious about the current trends in the Phoenix area. Eager to gather your collective wisdom!

    I'm particularly interested in understanding what's trending in markets like Phoenix Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe, and beyond. 

    Here's what I'm looking to get your insight on:

    • Current Design Trends: Which interior styles are capturing hearts and wallets these days? From paint choices to spatial layouts, I’m all ears.
    • Must-have Features: What are those irresistible features or amenities that everyone seems to be clamoring for?
    • Materials and Finishes: In the realm of countertops, flooring, and the like, what’s reigning supreme in both appeal and durability?
    • Budgeting Wisdom: Any pearls of wisdom on balancing a striking renovation with practical budgeting?

    I'm looking forward to hearing your experiences, insights, and perhaps even some tales of triumph and tribulation.

    Sincerely,

    Fiz

    Go to Redfin.com, put the zipcode you have or will be owning in and take a look at the houses that sold in the last 3 months. If you can find the days on market, that's evev beter.
  • Noah CorwickPro Member
    Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 271 posts · 115 votes
    2y

    I'd agree with Mike. I would also add that segmenting the homes into categories will come in handy as well. For example, understanding high end flip trends, mid tier & low tier. What qualifies as high end compared to mid/low will depend on that area and the price point. 

    Another great way to understand trends is to go to open houses and walk the homes yourself. There's nothing like seeing with your own eyes and physically feelings the quality of flooring, finishes, etc. 

    Best of luck Fiz! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.